CHAPTER TWO

** picture of what they are wearing in media slot above ^ **
~ Anna POV ~
Holy shit.
" your joking right? " I say.
" nope we are going to pick them up from the airport today, if you want to come, get ready. " my mum says.
With that we all run down stairs to get ready.
I decide to where a black T-shirt, Jean shorts and a red flannel, and of course a pair of black vans. I put my hair into a messy bun and throw on some light make up.
Haley's wearing some light pink shorts and a white T-shirt. Then she throws on a big dream catcher necklace and a flower cardigan. Then she finishes off the outfit with a pair of light pink vans. She straightens her hair and puts on some mascara, that's the only make up that she wears.
Ashley put on a pair of high waisted light wash skinny jeans and black cropped top and a white flannel. She throws on a pair of white vans and leaves her hair down.
I grab my phone and my wallet and we head out the door into my mums car.
It's a three hour drive to the closest airport. We jam out the whole way there.
" AND NOW THAT IM WITHOUT YOUR KISSES, ILL BE NEEDING STITCHES!"
( Best song song ever ) ^^^^^
When we finally get to the airport, we go to Starbucks ( cuz yus! )
We are standing there waiting.
" I can't believe that we are about to meet the Beckhams!" Ash says.
" I know right!" Haley says.
" just no fangirling in Front of them, like, you can do it in your head, but not out loud. " I say
We all nod.
Then I hear screaming and camera flashes.
And pushing through the crowd,
The Beckhams.