Hanging wit da Gurls

Alleys POV:Today is the day I hangout with my Main Three Ladys Ferriah,Cerria,And Lil AKA Lilly. My Moma Was on the phone with my Dad Yelling at him I walk in her room saying "Mom? Iamma go chill wit my Girls.." she Nods saying "Okay Baby girl.." I smile saying "Thanks Moma!" after that I walk off.FF PARK.I was setting at the Table with Ferriah and Lil,Cerria was sick, And Ferriah sings "♪When a Rich nigga Want cha, and ya Niggah cant do nothin for ya♪" me and Lil both sing out "♪THESE HOES AINT LOYAL!♪" we giggle and Lil says "Sooo! I Heard AB is going to California to visit Her Father for bout 5 months was it?" I frown saying "Yeah..." Ferriah looks at me like a crazy Whore saying "Alley! Remember your Dad!? The most Famous and Sexy Chris Brown!!!" I slurp the Large slushy we are sharing saying "But I won't be able to see my Bitches.." Lil slurps the slushy after me saying "True True, BUT you'll get to Skype us, Right?" I smile showing my teeth saying "Yassss!".FF CERRIA'S HOUSE. We decided to go visit Cerri since she's a sick bitch I was Settin on her couch when I heard "Bitch get,Get yo nasty ass out My fridge!" I giggle hearing Lil say "But my nasty ass is Hungry Niggah!" I then hear "ALLEY!!!!" I jump up off the couch and walks into the kitchen saying "What?" And Cerria says "Take yo Hungry Hippo to Mc Donald's.." Lemme tell you sum, you kewl wit Cerri unless you eat her food, or even try eating her food, she'll donkey balls on yo ass.
A/N:What do you think? Good or Nah?