prologue

set in New England, January 2084

"I promise you'll be safe, Harry."

"What about you guys? I'm not leaving without you." I struggled to move my body, but it was absolutely pointless.

"Listen, this residue will make you look like stone. You won't be able to move, but you'll survive without food or water because we have injected you with all the vitamins and fluids you'll need to last 6 months." Dad responded.

I slowly felt the cold and wet cement-like material, harden onto my skin. It had already reached my collarbones and was slowly making its way to cover my entire body.

"So, where the hell do you think you're going?" I managed to say.

"We'll be here, to fight the war. We need you and Gemma, our only offspring, to make it out alive. If not, we lose our entire empire."

"Mom's not even coming?"

"No, I would say I'm sorry but I'd just be telling you a lie." I could feel it slowly but surely making its way up to my chin. I was starting to succumb to sleep, but not before giving my father the last words he needed to hear to make sure he'd never forget about me.

"Fuck you. Don't worry, I'll be back."

*****

Hello, everybody! I'm very excited to start this story after the very long wait. I fully intend to finish this story and not ditch it. I won't rush it, and will make sure the story will flow smoothly.

Updates probably once a week. I have a lot planned and I'm totally writing this for personal enjoyment and not for votes or awards.

WARNiNG *

will contain mature content.

love you all and i'll get back to you soon! -Leslie

(also, who remembers that iconic suite life of zack & cody episode?)^^^^^^^