Chapter 5 ~ A New Friend?

Just as I was walking down the street I was stopped by a fairly attractive young man. He said, "Well, hello there. Are you new 'round here?" "Y-yes" I stuttered. I felt a cold rush go right through me. "Now, don't be scared of me, my names Ethan, what's yours "
"Caitlyn." I stated with more confidence "I'm just heading down to
the skate park, would you like to come?" He said politely.
"Sure, I guess? "

ETHAN'S P.O.V:
"So 'Caitlyn' how long have you been here in Sydney? I said trying to break the silence. "Well actually, uh, only today..." She's already made a friend, when I moved here I was a complete loner, and still am. "Wow, you've already made a friend!" I blurted out. I covered my mouth with my hands. "What?" She said, like she didn't think of me as a friend. Well, we stopped talking for a while and that's when we finally arrived at the park.

CAITLYN'S P.O.V
Did Ethan really just imply that we're friends, already? I've only been with him for like 5 minutes! When we arrived at the park I said "Sooo, um, what school are you going to Ethan?" "Wollongong Public School." He said acting like nothing just happened, and he was good at doing so, "Yep, Wollongong Public School, and you?"

I wasn't sure how to reply but just to make him feel a bit better I said "Just gimme your number, and when I know I'll text you, ok?" a grin appeared on his face and there and then he gave me his number. "I have to have yours too!" He said with an excited sound in his voice, so I, being a nice 'friend' in Ethan's opinion, gave Ethan my number too.
___________________________
I'm sure my chapters will get longer throughout the book and I'm going to be updating everyday. 😜