Surprise

It is all over. That stupid demon is finally gone. Now I can have my life back....

Inuyasha stood over the dissolving body of a female demon. She was obsessed with Inuyasha and wanted him for herself. She took control over his life. She was strong and beautiful on the outside, but he loved Jessamine. She knew that his love for Jessamine would never all her to have him. She threatened to kill whoever he loved the most and he wanted to save Jessamine.

I hope we can go back how things were. I hope she understands...

He barley walked away. He was in another dimension fighting her in the spiritual world. His armor was falling off as he transported to his relam. There at the castle he was greeted by his army, his father, and his brother Sesshomaru.

"My son you have succeeded! Be proud!" The Dog general patted him on the back while the army cheered.

"Hum, I was hoping you died. But it's good to see you stupid." Sesshomaru said while smirking.

"I'm glad to be back! But I have to see her. I need to see Jessamine." Inuyasha said.

"No son you need to rest. Besides you would worry her if you came to her in the condition you are in."

Inuyasha hated that his father was right. He could barley walk on his own. He would have to see her later.

A week had passed since Inuyasha returned. He was attending a panic at Azumi's house. She wanted him to be a surprise for Jessamine.

Jessamine was playing with the twins and talking to Yoshi Azumi's husband. When a scent so familiar filled Jessamine's nose.

No it couldn't be...If it is I'm leaving.

"Inuyasha, welcome home!" Yoshi yelled.

Jessamine attempted to leave and Azumi grabbed her wrist. "Be nice. I know he has a lot to explain." She whispered in Jessamine's ear.

"I'm so glad you could make it Inuyasha. Please we are about to eat. Sit down." Azumi says while getting her twins situated.

They all sat down to eat. Jessamine never looked at Inuyasha. She couldn't bring herself to. However, Inuyasha couldn't help looking at Jessamine. He wanted to talk to her, kiss her, make love again to her. He was fading into deep thought.

Damn she look so good and her scent is driving me crazy. I could just make her mine again. Now wait stop thinking like that children are around.

"Are you full Inuyasha?" Azumi says while attempting to catch his attention.

"Oh yes the food was great." He says still staring at Jessamine.

The twins were getting reatless. Azumi asked Jessamine to help put them to bed.

"Those are some cute kids." Inuyasha says.

"Thanks and to think you and Jessamine would've had one about 2 years older than them." Yoshi blurted.

"What the hell are you talking about Yoshi?" Inuyasha said while narrowing his amber eyes. "What baby?"

Azumi slapped Yoshi. "You idiot!"

Jessamine face turned red and she quickly gathered one of the twins and walked quickly to the house.