Annabeth.

It had been a very long time since Annabeth had seen peace on Olympus. All the gods were constantly fighting and quarreling for the past few weeks.

"Silence!" Zeus roars striking the center of the throne room with his lightening bolt. Percy tensed up in his throne next to Annabeth  and she rested a hand onto his leg gently to soothe his nerves. He turned giving her a charming smile that had once melted her heart on first glance and still does.

"We have had a shortage of demigod offspring in the past dew years. Both camps joined together and have only a little over two hundred campers combined." Zeus says calmly.

"It us now officially the duty if the gods to sire at least one child every year." Annabeth frowned suddenly.

"But Lord Zeus, what about those  actually value their sacred bond of marriage!" Annabeth retorts holding Percy's hand in her own. The gods looked their way.

"Well Annabeth, you both shall figure that out. You're the goddess of Nobility and Architecture, figure out your way of creating your offspring with Perseus even it it calls for a threesome". Zeus coughs awkwardly.

"So my kids would have the powers over water and earth and flight?" That's incredible." Percy says since he was the God of tides, earth and winged animals. Therefore the reason he now had huge black wings protruding from his back.

"Hush seaweed brain." Annabeth frowned at him as Zeus continued address all the rest of situations at hand.

"Don't worry wisegirl, we'll figure things out especially since it comes to  a future with our future children." Percy whispers softly.