Percy

The gods had been on their rapid roll of dating mortals like crazy, well at least Hermes and Apollo found it fun. Percy had been seeing one girl for over six months and could tell annabeth didn't like him actually having seeking a for her. Today was yet another date with his nineteen year old girlfriend Sarah.

"Percy, you look so handsome as usual." Sarah smiles kindly while shyly tucking a stray strand of her brown hair behind her ear. Percy always found that adorable.

"Sarah, you know we spoke about the well being of the child.." Percy starts calmly. Sarah's brown eyes teared up slightly as she put her hand on her swollen belly from the one night stand happening when she'd first met Percy, yet he stuck around for the past six months to care for her plus deal with his godly duties perfectly.

"It's a girl you know.." Sarah says suddenly turning to Percy with a sad smile. He felt tears spring to his eyes.

"She'll be as perfect as you are Sarah." He whispers.

"But for now, I'm afraid I have to leave. Send her to camp early, she'll be very powerful." He sighs sadly before leaving pregnant Sarah on her own and returning to Olympus.

"Percy Annabeth's having the baby!" Athena roars loudly throughout Olympus. He teleported quickly to the godly infirmary finding Annabeth giving birth to her first demigod baby.

"I'm here wisegirl." Percy whispers kissing her forehead gently. She looked like she was in a lot of pain but he would be happy for her. Her screams filled the room as she pushed her child out.

"Keep pushing almost there." Apollo grins. Percy still couldn't believe he was the God of healing.