Annabeth

Honestly Annabeth had tried, really tried to find someone nice but realized she'd just have to settle with someone who was capable of raising demigod children. Alexander Ryer, she had met him reading in a library. His curly red hair and bright blue eyes were so beautiful. They had went out a couple times before finally making love and she telling him what she was, a goddess. He really didn't believe at first so she left. Then after nine months here she was going through hell for his baby.

"Push wisegirl come on." Percy encourages her. She smiled at him. He was so perfect even when she wasn't having his baby first, he still loved her.

"Okay here comes the little bugger!" A cry split the air as Annabeth's body racked with pain more and she kept pushing in pain. Finally another cry joined its brothers.

"Finally done!" Annabeth groans softly as Percy looked at her kissing her forehead.

"Congratulations you have two little boys." Apollo grins. Both little boys had finger red hair and gray eyes. Annabeth's smile was so sad as she held her son's close.

"Corden and Carter Ryer." Annabeth sniffles as Corden yawned, he had freckles across his nose unlike his brother. She kept them snuggled in her arms for a few minute more before knowing the godly rules. She teleported them to father with a note and their names. Her heart broke badly losing her babies.