Getting A Mission

Pats P.O.V

The king Of Minetopia, Jesse sent me a Letter. It said:

I know you're on your job, but we need your help.  If you choose, come to my palace. We have another recruit for you if you choose to. Your choice is either come help us, or not.Your mission if you choose, Defeat the kraken and come back with Big Bertha and Royal Guardian Sword (optional).If you do, you will be in grave danger. Just a warning.

- Jesse

"Hm...., maybe I should ask my wife". I thought. I walked over to Alexis, and showed her the letter. " Should I?" I asked. "Of Course!" Alexis yelled. "I'll take care of Christina". She also said. "I'll take my armor, Just in case". I said and went to take my armor. I went to the castle, and bowed down to the king."So, you've decided." He said. " You can still change your decision though". "No, If it's to save the kingdom I'm fine with it". I said.Then, someone walked in. She had long brown hair, natural brown eyes and-. Wait! She was the girl who stole cloud! Awkward. I put a fake smile on my face and she smirked."So, information will be right here if you need it." Jesse said and handed Me and Jen a phone." Don't ask". He said.

Jen's P.O.V

"Jen"! Gabriel yelled. "You have a letter!" "Lemme see". I said. I opened the letter, and I accepted. I went to the castle, and to a surprise I saw the lich king there. He must be my recruit like mentioned in the letter. He stared at me awkwardly and then put a fake smile on his face.I smirked. "So, information will be right here if you need it" Jesse said. He handed Me and Pat A phone. "Don't ask" He said.