Chapter One, A Dream Of The Past

Chapter 1, A Dream Of The Past

I looked at my alarm clock as I stirred in my bed, pain surged my brain as I checked the clock again, 2:36am. I let out a sigh as I tried to go to bed; I let the dream engulf me.

I looked up staring into the sky as I felt the pain surge through my veins, the air around me thinned as I started to breathe harder. I let out a soft whimper as the cold wind blew slightly around my body I looked forward and let out a sigh of relief, I'm still here.

I looked in front of me as I let out a sad shiver and walked ahead. I froze as a scent stretched into my nose I turned as I looked around me as I let the flashback fly into my mind.

The cold air flapped through the world it was 1559, a strange scent went through my nostrils as I snapped my head. The smell was of death and fear, I shook my head the loud forest chipped with noise as I smiled and looked up and let myself laugh at the birds singing to each other.

I heard a scream, I turned as I shook my head, with in the last week seven murders have been reported, and the king said a wolf-man creature had killed his son.

So why not investigate?

I looked around; I heard more pitiful screams I sighed, "I wonder if he's like me or just a rogel."

My body shook to the cold, as I looked around; I heard a faint snarl as I snapped my head to look around it came again. My eyes set on a shape in front of me.

There stood a wolf a little taller than 3 foot '9. I could tell he was still growing by the look of his fur. He had a black coat with white on his chest.

"Well you're not helping the rumors of wolves being murders are you? Can't you at least walk up to people in your human form then turn?" I asked looking not at all fazed by the 'danger' in front of me.

The wolf snarled more, than sniffed the air. He looked confused then snarled again probably thinking I was assuming what he was because I smelled human, I simply laughed.

I shook my head and spoke to him once more, "I smell human don't I? But I am not I see you are not a normal werewolf. You are like me, aren't you? A Silver Wolf?"

The wolf's eyes turned even more confused as it turned around and went into the bushes. I could hear the snapping and cracking of bones, I knew instantly he was shifting.

A tiny bit later a man with black hair and a hard looking face walked out, he was wearing torn up farmer cloths, his eyes were turning form his wolf's brilliant gold to a mossy green.

"If you say you're another Silver Wolf than tell me your name, and show me that you truly are a wolf and not human." The man scoffed as he stared at me uneasily.

"Names are just titles, but if you wish to know they call me Secret Dollenhan, you?" I asked as I sniffed the air I could smell the girl that screamed earlier her decaying body left mauled in the woods, I never liked the thought of killing someone. Most of us wolves aren't like the werewolves of legend.

He shook his head in disbelief as the Dollenhan's were a strong line of Silver Wolves that were thinning. His eyes focused on me once more as he growled, "You never proved it, and you could be a fake for all I know."

I simply smiled as my eyes changed to a fiery golden color as my canines sharpened and grew, nails started to grow into claws.

"I hope that proves it because if I shift all the way my cloths would rip." I told him, as my claws detracted and my eyes and teeth went to normal. "Now you have to answer my question." My voice held the slightest threatening sound.