Blocked

Hearing her voice only made him weaker day by day. Flipping through their weird selfies made him realise how close they had become over a smallest span. He wanted her back again, he wanted to hold those little fingers , look at the kohl in her eyes and wrap her in his arm.

Oh well maybe it was too late for it or maybe not.

Maybe he went too far from her now or maybe she was just there waiting for him to return.

Maybe this relationship had to end like this or maybe it was to be written in an incomplete tale.

Maybe love betrayed them or maybe he betrayed her.

Filled with these thoughts he decided to text her. He wrote again the words of his heart. The words he knew she was dying to hear , the same words which won her heart. He typed it all and with a deep breath he pressed enter.

He started breathing heavily, he was restless. He switched to other phone to see if she came online. After 3 hours of continuous staring at her name, "Online" appeared on his other mobile. He switched back to his mobile and found no change in his. He realized a bitter truth which came his way. He was blocked.

Blocked for the best or maybe the worst , block from her entire life or maybe just for this time.

He stays block still in her cell, yet he texts her daily.

Maybe his love has evolved from silence to words again but this time those words stay unheard.