Settling in

It was the second day at Meladon and Bella was walking down the corridor when she bumped into a girl called Nadia, " watch where your going twinkle toes" she warned her "or you'll be sorry". The two girls next to Nadia just stared with a very strange look on there faces then they just said " YEAH". After a few minutes of eyeballing each other The three girls finally walked off. It turned out the girls next to Nadia were called Claudia and Gloria "cool" said Bella to herself  "there names rhyme". Because Bella was new she got a dorm to herself .YAY. The bad news is now that she's in the city not the country the stuff in her room was all you know new and citylike .NO. Though when she lived in the country all the beautiful stuff was old fashion and filled with history. The next day Nadia and her group walked up to Bella and stared at her as if they were saying hey loser and then what do you know they say " hey loser" even though Bella was shy she decided she would stick up for herself and say something back " would you please just stop being mean to me, it's not like I'm from mars I'm a human being not an alien you should treat a human being like a human being and an alien like an alien" " wow, worst comeback ever" Nadia whispered to herself Bella felt brave and strong inside she was not scared to say or do anything wrong " hey Nadia I have a feeling I know why you came to boarding school" " why smarty pants" "oh because your parents probably couldn't stand you so they sent you away and never had to put up with your whining and screaming ever again" Nadia's face turned pale she turned to Claudia and Gloria " which one of you pea brains told her the story of why I came to this school, I thought I made it clear not to tell anyone!" " she turned back and glared at Bella " who told you" she mumbled under her breath" " no one" smiled Bella "maybe I'm just very good at guessing how much of a BRAT you are" Nadia stormed off in rage with Claudia and Gloria trying to catch up. Bella felt good after saying that to Nadia, Bella knew Nadia was jealous of her she just didn't know why.