The Last Chapter Changing Minds

It had been 2 months since Nadia had stormed off like that, and the only thing Bella had heard from her was that she has stopped being a bully and hates talking to people. (Personally I don't believe that but whatever) anyway let's get on with the story shall we so after ages and ages of wanting to move back to the country Bella finally realised  the city wasn't bad after all and she was glad that she had moved.

Hello every body Imaginationland here oh and by the way this bold part is not part of the story anyway I just want to tell everyone that you should definitely read " When You Find a Wand" which is written by my cuz curiouspony. I think it is an awesome book so READ IT, oh I'm not forcing you to read it or anything I just really think you should because not many people have liked it and I don't know why after all it is a very good book thank you very much for reading , Imaginationland.

In the middle of the night Bella who was a very sensitive sleeper heard a knock on the door, she didn't really want to get up she put her pillow over her ears she waited and waited for the knocking to stop but it didn't. Finally she got up and opened the door it was her teacher Mr. Phillips and two other people, she stared at them closely and realised it was her mum and dad. " Hi Mr. Phillips hi mum and dad, what are you doing here in the middle of the night" " oh we just came to tell you that you know longer go to this school" her mum said as if it was a normal everyday thing to say " um, why" asked Bella confused " well your father and I realised how sad you were when we moved so we had a discussion and we both agreed that we're moving back to the country oh and we're leaving now" well thats just great thought Bella as soon as I settle in I have to move back again. Without saying a word she packed up her stuff and after a few hours of driving they finally got to the airport . . .
3 months later " hey pumpkin guess what" Bella heard her dad say as he walked through the door " what" said Bella excitedly then she realised that they'd had this conversation before but Bella still wanted to hear what her dad was going to say next. " I've got a surprise for you " Bella knew this had happened before " don't say a word dad, don't say a word" what is it now she thought are we moving to Russia

      THE END