Welcome to Hell

My alarm blasted PARTYNEXTDOOR Right Now. I finally got out of bed after the song went off ,and the start of  Jhene Aiko  The Pressure filled my room's walls.  I walked to the bathroom located in my room. I look at myself in the mirror and gave myself my famous morning pep talk. " You got this tiger, now go get clean so we can knock these 2 cent hoes out of their dirty panties.!" I went back into my room and retrieved my under garments. I then grabbed my phone and my white beats pill and put on Chris Brown & Tyga Ayo. I washed my body with my Victorious Secrets Wild at Heart body wash, then I washed my hair. After I finish my nice refreshing shower I lotion myself with the Wild at Heart body lotion and put on my under garments. As I walk out  of my bathroom my bedroom door busted open and revealed my twin brother, Darius. He covers his eyes while I cover myself and my face begins to turn red from embarrassment. I yell " What the hell D, have you heard of knocking." He quickly said " Dad said hurry up!" and he then ran out of my room. I laughed, and continued to put on my clothes that I planned to wear today. I then went back into the bathroom to straighten my hair. After I've finished I grabbed my iPhone 6s Plus and my blue/purple Uggs and went down stairs.

My brothers and their friends crowded my dad while they talked "business" that did not include me.
"Hey baby girl," my dad greeted me.
"Hi," I simply replied.
My brothers and their friends dapped my dad, and headed towards the door to leave. We all crowded into my brother Ken's white on white Range Rover.
The whole car ride to school I listened to MY music and not MY BROTHER'S stupid music.

As we pull into the school's parking lot I seen a lot of girls who barely have clothes on, and dudes trying to spit game at them.  I was the last one out of the car, and I was left all alone because my brothers and their friends left me.
I closed the door and whispered to myself "Welcome to Hell, Miracle!"