Busy Night

(Ken's picture)

After school the boys headed home while Mercedes and I stayed at school to talk to our Advanced English teacher. "Can we have some extra work to help us study for this test?" Mr. Tony answered "Sure girls hold on one second while I go get that for you." While Mr. Tony was in the copier room me and Mercedes decided to take a seat an catch on life. " Yeah, he asked me out like a week ago, I just didn't want to ruin our friendship if something went wrong in the relationship...," she started . " Why would you think that, you know no matter what I have your back," I replied. "We're sisters forever," we both said.

Mr. Tony finally got back with our extra work and we were headed to Mercedes's car. We finally made it to her car. She started her car and zoomed out of the schools parking lot. "Best Friend?" I said. "Yes, best friend!," she replied. "I've been thinking about change my look. What you think about that?" She looked at me with a shocked look and said " I'M ALL ABOUT IT BITCH!!! My best friend is gone be looking fly!!" We both laughed and shortly pulled up to my drive way. We both got out and opened the door to my house. My brothers Ken, Darius, Jaden, and Noah were on the couch with their friends laughing but they stopped as we walked in. Tre was smoking a blunt while staring at me. I asked him why he was starring at me. And he just ignored me. After we said "Hey" to everyone we headed upstairs to my room. Since it was Monday I had soccer and basketball practice. I had to pack my two bags, and I had only two hours to spare. Mercedes had basketball practice with me, so she was just going to stay with me. Soccer practice was first and it lasted about two hours. After we set our stuff down we changed our clothes. I changed into my black Victoria Secret yoga pants, and a white Nike compression shirt. I headed downstairs to fill my water bottle up, and grab a Gatorade for Mercedes and me. As I walked into the kitchen someone else walked in, Ken. Ken was my oldest and favorite brother. "Are you getting ready for practice?" Ken asked. I nodded as a response. "Where Mercedes at?" he asked. "Upstairs, In my room." He ran upstairs, and I went into the living room. I took a seat in between Darius and Tre. Tre asked me why I was dressed like that, and I told him that I had practice. He was looking at me for a good minute, and then I got up and went to my room. I guess everyone thought they should follow, because my room was full. I picked up my bags and set them by the stairs. When I got back Mercedes, Ken, and Tre were in my bed while the rest of them sat on the floor or in a chair.

Two hours had passed and I was now on my way to soccer practice. Mercedes stayed home with Ken, and the guys. I was the best defender on this team, and our team was undefeated. Practice went well, and I was now on my way to pick Mercedes up, and change my clothes again. I pulled up to the house and jumped out. I ran up to my room to find everyone in the same position. I quickly grabbed some new basketball shorts, and a new compression shirt. We made it to practice on time, and it was over before we knew it. We drove to get something to eat and just talked shit about Tina hoe ass. "She just a nasty ass person!" I said to Mercedes. We got our food, and headed back home.

By the time we got home it was already 10. When we got there the boys were in my room still. I don't really know why but they were. I dropped my bags, because my body was aching. I said nothing to no one, and I took a long hot shower. I lotioned up and got dressed in my Victoria Secret under garments. I only sleep in under wear and a big t-shirt. I made everyone get out of my room, but Tre decided to stay. "Are you tried" he asked. I yawned in response, and we both laughed. "I guess you are," he said. "I should probably leave, have a good nig-" "No" I cut him off. Tre looked at me surprised , and said okay. The rest of that night we just talked about our lives, as we slowly fell asleep the way we were.