What A Morning

As Tre looked at me, his eyes filled with sympathy. I didn't feel hurt or anything because hey, he's not my nigga and I don't like him. Tina looked at me as if she won something. The only thing that is keeping me from beating her ass is that Mercedes is on probation. And when I fight, Mercedes fight.
Tina said, " I'm sorry did I take your nigga, again" with a smirk. My blood boiled and I prayed to God to give me enough strength not to kill this girl. I just simply walked away but not before hearing "Yeah that's right walk away hoe!" I kept walking as Mercedes followed. As we walked up the steps to enter our school I saw Shawn. Shawn was my first love, and everything, but things went downhill after I gave it up to him. He used me, humiliated me, and made me feel stupid. He was my first kiss and everything until Tina  showed up. He looked dead Into my blue-greenish hazel eyes as they filled with tears. Shawn friends looked and laughed at me while he had a big smirk plastered on his face as if he had won something. I rushed to the girls bathroom to clean myself up. As Soon as I got the door open Mercedes looked to see if anyone else was in here, then got right into the interrogation.

"Why the hell would you let her talk to you like that," she semi yelled at me. I stood there not sure how to answer that question. But soon the water works started and I couldn't stop them. This was the moment where I get my act together and go fight Tina, but truth is I hadn't told anyone about how I felt about this whole situation. I hold everything inside until someone really pisses me off and they might end up with a broken body part or worse.  I soon clean myself up and head towards the door, but no before telling Mercedes " I'm okay" and "I got this covered."

Soon I was back to my normal self. I was thinking about how I need to change my image, or something. And I need to do it fast.! Mercedes and I met up with the boys by our lockers. All of our lockers are by each other. As I was opening my locker I heard my brothers ask "Was I okay?" and I said "Yeah...I'm fine." I got my books for first and second hour as my brother, Ken talked to Mercedes about something. But I peeped what was going on with both of them and I pulled her a side and asked "What was going on between her and my brother?", she said "That they were going out". I can't believe that this was going on, and I didn't know anything about it. I laughed at her and congratulated them. I hit my brother in the back of his head, and said "If you hurt my best friend I will hurt you and I don't care if we are blood.!" He laughed and said "I will, now chill.!"