Chapter 1 - In Harmony

Kelly Greenport prepared her things for school because she is sooooo excited to go back to school after a long vacation!, she is excited to see her friends, her teachers, and even the meanest of all teachers.

Kelly saw her friend, Raymond Bayfield by the fountain, she approached him and hugged him tightly, "I missed you Ray!, how's summer break?" Kelly said happily

"Oh, My summer break is so cool! We rode ziplines, Banana boats, and also MTVs, that we used through the deepest forest of the resort!" Raymond said with joy.

They kept telling stories of their vacation through out the day.

After classes, Raymond treated Kelly to a restaurant near their university.

"Wow! Ray, you know my kind of taste!" Kelly said to Raymond.

"Well, your my friend so I know a lot from you, from your taste, your style, your.... everything!" Raymond said to Kelly.

"Well? What are you waiting for? Let's get some of my favorite meals of the restaurant!"

The two friends went to the restaurant and ordered Kelly's favorite meal; Sweet & Spicy Buffalo Wings.

After finished eating, Kelly checked out her Facebook account, and saw a post from her uncle that is an inspector of the supernatural, from the post that she saw shows a picture of a cemetery and has the same address of the university.

Kelly got goosebumps after seeing the post of his uncle.

"Are you fine, Kelly?, you feel scared..." Raymond said with a worried tone of voice.

"Yeah, I'm fine, Ray.. No need to worry about me..." Kelly's voice shivering.

"I have to go then Kelly, see you tomorrow at school!"

"Bye, Ray... See yah..." As Raymond leaves the restaurant, leaving Kelly looking by the window and staring to the university.

The next day, Raymond notices something strange about Kelly
since yesterday.

"Kelly, is something bothering you? I could help you with that..." Raymond told Kelly.

"No, Ray.. It's nothing... I'm fine, just don't bother me..." Kelly told Raymond

"Something IS bothering you, please tell me, I could help you with that." Raymond pleased Kelly

I'M FINE, RAY!

Kelly ran away from Raymond after she screamed in front of him.

Kelly walked pass the old storage room and sensed colder temperature
than other rooms in the school.

"This is strange... Looks creepy than other rooms..." Kelly said to herself

As Kelly peeks in the room, she heard a screaming girl voice from the hallway.

"Who's there?"
Kelly said with a shivering voice

No one answered.
Kelly ran out of the room without leaving any trace of her.

Raymond saw Kelly running away out of the campus.