Chapter 3 - Home

KELLY'S POV

I entered the room with a windy night that has a window being opened letting the the windy air in.

Letting the door shut tightly.

I shocked from fear that made me jump.

I looked through the paintings as I process them in my mind

I looked closely to the photo of Ms. Aufrein as I see in the background, it has an incomplete built university at the back, I also saw gas tanks that has been used for patients loosing breath....
Wait? Gas tanks?

I got confused because why would gas tanks would be in a university?

_______________

I think it is because that is the university built upon an asylum!

I took a deep breath to clear my mind. I roamed around the room as I here running from the window, I felt curious so I looked to the window.

I see nothing but footsteps leading to a less thick compression of trees.

"Come with me." The voice I heard from my back as it covers my mouth with its hands pulling me away from the window.

"Aaaaaahhhhh!!!"

I screamed without anyone hearing me. I got dragged off the room as I remove the hands covering my mouth...

MR. COLLINS? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!

That scared the hell out of me! Gosh! I thought it's gonna shot me again!

"I think we need to get out of here..." Mr. Collins told me as he starts to get curious.

Mr. Collins led me through the door out of Ms. Aufrein's house. Now we need to solve the problem...
Getting out of the forest

"Follow me, uncle." I told Mr. Collins as I led him to where the footsteps are.

"I think it's leading to a less compression of trees! " Mr. Collins said surprisingly.

We followed the footsteps leading to the less compression of trees.

Shortly, we are close to the less compression of trees. I felt happy because we are leaving this forest safe and sound.

Suddenly, the air smells unpleasant. We covered our noses bacause of the very unpleasant smell.

Walking, I heard someone following us. I turned my head around seeing a dead corpse standing from a distance.

"Ms. Aufrein?" I said fearfully as Mr. Collins went closely to the dead corpse... (eew 😷)

Mr. Collins walked quietly towards the corpse, as he took a closer look if that is really Ms. Aufrein.

Shortly, Mr. Collins came back with fear in his eyes.

"That's not Ms. Aufrein, it's your friend..." Mr. Collins said to me. Is that Ray?! No way!

"Uncle, then who is it? Tell me!"

"Raymond Bayfield"

"Raymond Bayfield?!"

Shucks! This can't be happening! Ray as a dead corpse? I couldn't imagine my friend transformed into a horrifying dead corpse that is walking!

I got shocked letting my tears roll down my cheeks until they drip to my shoes. My heart is pumping fastly as I can't feel my hands and feet making me feel scared, cold, and horrified.

"Let's just go straight my dear..." Mr. Collins said to me as we walked away from Ray's dead corpse.

While walking, I turned my head around as I saw Ray standing on his powerless feet as he stares at us like he wants to eat us whole.

Few seconds, I heard Ray's voice as he said: "Kelly, I have something for you.".

Hm, it sounds like his voice is not a dead corpse talking! Surprisingly, his voice isn't that dead-like!

I turned around as Uncle didn't want me to get close to him. "It's not his voice, Kelly." As uncle told me letting me think about what my uncle told me.

"Let's go, uncle!" I told Mr. Collins as we continued our walk towards the less compression of trees.

"I SAID I HAVE SOMETHING FOR KELLY!"

Wahh! Ray's in front of us! I think we pissed him off because we ignored his offer! Please don't kill us Ray! We are begging you!

Mr. Collins reached out to Ray as he handed out a piece of paper. We took a look at it and it seems pretty mysterious though. He gave us a passcode? To where?

"PASSCODE:
666"

"Kelly, that's the demon's number..." Uncle told me as my eyes widen with fear.

"Where could we..." As I was about to tell Raymond where, he disappeared from our sight.

"What now, Uncle?"

"We need to go home, and review some of the rooms of the university, maybe their is some hidden room there somewhere."

Great Idea! Now we need to keep moving and get out of this creepy forest.

-Third Person-

Mr. Collins and Kelly searched for the way out of the forest as Mr. Collins looks at his compass while Kelly is grasping in his uncle's hands as they searched their way out.

Kelly is sobbing as her uncle holds her hand while searching the way out.

"I do not feel that I'm gonna live anymore, uncle" Kelly said as her face turns pale.

"We could survive this, Kelly! Uncle is here to save you" Mr. Collins said as he smiled to Kelly letting her body to warm out from fear.

Few hours of searching the way out, Mr. Collins heard cars honking, construction sites banging, and children laughing. He immediately awoken Kelly as she is also surprised of hearing the sounds of a very busy city.

"Uncle! We are here!" Kelly said happily as she hugged her uncle tightly as she could.

"I could've done this without my precious niece!" Mr. Collins said as they both walked out the forest and went out to where it was before it went to this.

-Chapter 3-Home-