Infinities

Some infinities are larger than other infinities. And in the realm of truth and light, there are vast black holes that consume. Whether it's light or dark there are always infinities and some infinities are larger than other infinities...........

As Joey stared into the darkness, she could feel blood rushing to her heart where it was thumping with a sound so harsh, she felt it would deafen her. She had never liked darkness, it gave her a feeling of being empty as if all that darkness was flowing through her very veins, as if it was seeping from every drop of her blood..... Tup... Tup.... Tup..... As if the darkness couldn't consume her........ For she was the darkness........
She had never liked darkness, she could hear howls of the unknown pouring through it. She would hear the silent screams until her ears bled.....
She had never liked darkness, in it she could sense her greatest fears, her darkest desires, the pleadings of her soul.....
She had never liked darkness, for in it she could see a mist taking the form of a foggy mirror that reflected her, each and every dark recess and crevice of her soul....
She had never liked darkness, for in it she diluted and dissolved......
She had never liked darkness for she feared the feeling of realisation of the darkness being her...........................
In the darkness she heard a soul piercing scream... a scream so deadly she felt she would choke by the mere sound of it.... She felt her knees weaken as the sound grew louder and louder, gradually descending towards her...... She felt something wet at the brim of her eyes... She touched the wet liquid and saw in the inky darkness the colour of blood....................
When she woke up she was drenched in sweat and touched her face to see tears running down her face, she exhaled shakily glad that the fluid was clear not crimson........