Who Are You?

As I've been warned yet again about my enormously pathetic writing by my very very very dear friend who I would not hesitate killing if it weren't for the law. Muhahaha. Ya I got issues. So though I've decreased the speculations, this story is still missing something.... I know what that is so let's proceed shall we?!!!
______________________________________
Joey's pov
I looked at myself in the mirror, I had to go to school. I hate school. I know what you'll think, who doesn't, but it isn't like that for me, it's worse. I'm constantly bullied, My friends have betrayed me time and again, I'm always alone and everyone considers me a huge freak, not that I'm not.

As I was attending the last lecture, I found this strange girl staring at me. She had enormous brown eyes and her curly hair was tied into a braid. As soon as I looked at her, she averted my gaze.... Strange, indeed, I thought I was invisible to everyone.....

After the class was over and I was heading towards my home (I walk because it's a small distance), I saw the strange girl approaching me, I picked up my speed. But she got to me and stopped me. What happened next was.... unexpected.. She..... Hugged... Me?!! What?!!

The Embrace was surprisingly warm but I felt her giving off a comforting cool too. What a contradiction. "What are you doing? "I whispered to her." "I'm healing your wounds "she said and stood back.

Wait, how do you know I'm injured?!!

I sensed it from your aura.

My what?

Your aura, Joey, nice to meet you. I'm Annihla. I'm an aura reader.

Aura reader? Huh? Okay anyway what do you want from me?

Well right now I just wanted to heal your wounds but I do have to talk to you

My wounds are--

Look

I can't believe it, how, they're healed?!

That was Reiki. I basically transferred my energy into your body which led your body to heal, it's a very effective technique, indeed.

Look I don't believe in all of this stuff. I already have a lot to deal with okay?
Leave me alone, please.

But I came for you Joey, it's your destiny, you will have to know. That's what I've been sent here to do.

What? What destiny, just, just go, I can't handle this

Look Joey I know it's been hard for you with the dreams and everything but I'm here to help. So let me.

'Dreams how does she know'
Who are you?