1: The end or the beginning

"Mummy watch out!" I screamed as i watched my beloved mother fall in a heap onto the ground drowning in a pool of blood. I watched as the glisten in her eyes slowly faded to a dull grey. I watched as she tried to grip onto whatever life she had left in order to stay and not fall into the tunnel of dis-pare.
"Mummy! Mummy wake up!" I cried.
"Be strong my darling, don't let anyone tell you are not. Your are beautiful, be strong for your mummy.....i love you dearly never forget that." She struggled as she drew her last breath and closed her eyes allowing her to go onto a better place filled with happiness and joy, no worries or heartbreak.

I woke up in a cold sweat. Heavily breathing as if they were my last breathes. My stomach churning as the memories of that disastrous night flood back in my head. Replaying every detail. The beads of sweat was collecting on my aching, battered, tired body as i sat up. Tears clouded my vision disorientating me from my dark surroundings. I blinked vigorously as the tears escaped the rims of my eyes and were flowing freely down my bruised face. I reached to the side of me to grab some tissues. My hand was trying to locate the box when it landed on a thin, glossy matter. I curled my fingers around the item and dragged it of the table, i looked at it intently as in my hands was the photo of my mother and i, she had in her pocket the day she died.

I held the memory close to my heart and i slumped back into my bed and curled into a ball dwelling on the past. How happy we were. The carefree life. My beloved mother. Our laughter filling the atmosphere. All taken away from me on one eventful night that will always be with me in the back of my mind itching to be found.

As i closed my eyes the remainder of my tears fell, dripping onto the precious photo. Before i knew it i was in a deep, fearful sleep.....

---------------------------

Authors note: so here you go guys, my first chapter. What do all of you think? Please leave your thoughts in the comments and vote. I would love all the feed back i can get. Sorry if many of you don't quite understand it yet but all will be revealed in the next few chapters.

Fun fact of the day: did you know that mice can last longer without water than camels?

- samantha xx