3: bus trip

I walked down the empty, dreary street kicking rocks that where on the footpath while deep in thought for about 15 minutes until i finally reached the bus stop. As i sat down on a free bench playing with my small, callused hands i noticed a few other people arrive. I look up from my hands and saw a boy standing in front of me just staring. He had chocolate brown dishevelled hair and light brown eyes that can make you melt instantly. Just as i was about to get up and leave the boy stopped me.
"Whats your name?" The mysterious boy questioned.
"Chloe." I responded almost inaudible as i went back to staring at my hands.
"Im cameron, are you new here?" The boy - cameron asked.
"Umm yeah." I replied shakily. Just as cameron was about to speak the bus pulled up. I quickly hopped on and walked down the aisle while everyone stared at me as if they where trying to read me. I found an empty seat that wasn't in that much of a crowded area, i plopped my bag down in the empty space next to me as i slide into the worn cushioned seat. I drifted off into my toxic mind replaying the tragic events that led up to the moment i lost the most important thing to me. Just as a tear slipped from my eye i felt a hand on my tightly clasped hands. I didn't dare turn my head but i didn't have to, the person next to me put there index finger and thumb under my chin trying to make me face them. I wiped my tears and looked next to me to see a very worried cameron.
"What do y-you w-want ca-cameron?" I chocked.
"I turned around in my seat and i saw you crying, chloe are you ok?" Cameron stated. I just nodded my head and looked back out of the foggy window. Cameron left it at that and just left his hand on top of mine as the bus continued its route to school. I was deep in questioning everything when a girl came up to me and started talking about something to cameron.
"Hey cammy, why are you sitting next to this freak holding her hand. Shes a nobody, come up the back with me." The girl stated twirling her straight dirty  blonde hair around her finger trying to flirt. As the words were rolling off her tongue tears rimmed my eyes and my stomach dropped at a million miles an hour.
"Um Stephanie for your sake i think you should keep walking and not talk to me. One I'm sitting next to chloe and holding her hand because she is my friend. Two don't call me that. Thirdly she isn't a nobody and your pathetic so go trot your fake ass off to your little friends and leave us alone." Cameron shot back. Stephanie looked horrified at camerons reaction then shot me a glare, if looks could kill i would be dead.
I turned to cameron "why did you say that? Why did you protect me?" I questioned, no one ever does that for me.
"Your my friend and she is a bitch." Cameron calmly retorted.
------------------------------------
Authors note: sorry for the short chapters and the dragging on of the story, its just how i write so sorry. Please comment and vote. Let me know all of your opinions it would really help my writing.
fun fact: oreos stimulate the same part of the brain as cocaine!
- samantha xx