Chapter One - The End of My 16th years old Anniversary.

Zayn

⁃ Zaza wake up! Wake up Zayn! - felt a small body jumping into me.
⁃ Logan what's it? - I mumbled and he jumped strongly.
⁃ Get up! There's cake for you and mommy doesn't let me eat it yet! - opened one of my eyes and the little boy stared.
⁃ Happy birthday Z! - he said and I hugged him.
⁃ Thanks Log. - kissed and bit his cheek.
⁃ Come quickly, it's chocolate cake! - he said getting up going down the bed all awkwardly.

Long was going to complete four years old in seven days, he was such an adorable child, my best friend. My brother.

⁃ Hey Loggy. - the little one turned - Is Liam coming?

A mischievous smile emerged in his face and I felt afraid of what he might be thinking or would do.

⁃ Of course Zaz! He's our brother! - he said and left the room jumping.

I blushed remembering of the last birthday which Liam came. It was Logan's party and me and Liam were playing truth or dare with our friends. The dare which Louis made Liam kiss me, Liam fulfilled and also said that would it again. A pity that moment was cut by Logan shouting knowing that we were perfect for each other. Was a fight to make Longan shutdown and not telling to mommy and daddy.

Got up and went downstairs. Wearing just my pajamas pants. Reached the kitchen and found Liam's back with Logan on his lap making a major drama for not had ate the cake yet while mom and dad was eating normally their breakfast.

⁃ Good morning family! - said smiling and Liam turned to me.
⁃ Pat he arrived! Let me eat this cake already please! - Loggy said and Liam rolled his eyes.
⁃ Alright, sit down. - Liam said putting Logan in the little chair then into my direction. - Good morning sweetheart, happy birthday! - he hugged me and I squeezed into his chest making him to carry me.

I was a head smaller than Liam, it made me stay in tiptoes to hug him, what, with frequency, resulted of me being carried by him.

⁃ Thanks Leeyum! - said and he let me go.

I sat the table and he as well. Mom and dad sang happy birthday to me and we ate the delicious cake that mom made for me. Logan smeared all himself with the chocolate syrup and least me bathing him.

⁃ Zayn? - Logan asked while I was putting shampoo in his short hair.
⁃ Yes, baby?
⁃ Can you and Liam take me to the bowling club? - asked looking into the rubber duck in his hands
⁃ Baby, you need to talk to mom and dad, if they authorize we can take you. - I answered and he smiled mischievous.

If somebody give me a pound each time that Logan smiled in this way I'd be screwed or the be more rich than the England real family.

⁃ They authorized. But said that they'd pick you guys up if I went. - I rolled my eyes.
⁃ In other words, they're going to pick us up. - the boy grinned and slapped his hands in the water, letting me all wet. - You brat!

Finished bathing the ducking and let him watch Scooby Doo with Liam in my room while I went to take a bath.

I entered in the bath and let it fill completely. That was my ritual almost every day. When the bath filled I submerged.

Each day I needed to feel alive, never knew when it'd be the last day. The doctors said that was soon, the experimental treatment said that had hopes. Sometimes I preferred stay submerged in the water where there's absolutely no idea of the time of life that I had left.

When I started being breathless, I came back. I looked to the cabinet and saw the little orange kit with my name. Five types of antibodies in small pills. Five types of different chemicals to keep my body firm and without decay.

⁃ Zayn? Hurry up, Niall and Josh are here! - Liam called scaring me.
⁃ Uhm, sure Liam! I'm coming. - I respond letting rapidly the bath.

Nobody besides my parents knew about my disease, hopping to keep this way till the end.

I got dressed and went downstairs, finding Horan being used like a horse by Logan and Josh laughing like it was the last day of his life.

⁃ Hey queens of my heart! - said and they both looked at me.
⁃ Zaaaayn! Happy birthday, bro! - Josh said giving me a hi-5.
⁃ Happy sixteen years lanky! - Niall said kissing my cheek in a girly way.
⁃ Excuse me, but it was not necessary! - Josh said sulked and I laughed.
⁃ You know that this moron is yours right Devine? - said they both blushed.
⁃ So, are you coming to the bowling club with us tonight, right?! - Liam showed up and I notice Niall got relief.
⁃ Of course Liam! It's the birthday of our favorite hot princess in this world! We wouldn't lost by nothing! - Niall said and I blushed.
⁃ Liam laughed of my face and removed Logan from Niall's back. The little boy grinned and said:
⁃ I'm going as well Lee! - Liam looked at me and I confirmed.
⁃ So does it mean that mom and dad will pick us up? - I nodded.

We passed the rest of the day playing video games and eating trashy food. Dad came to warn that he and mom were going to visit grandma and will be complete back before 8:00 PM, in other words, while we were in the bowling club.

When it was 6:30 PM, we started getting ready. I dressed a black skinny jeans, a black boots, a black shirt and a leather jacket. I dressing Loggy with a jeans romper with a white shirt and a white All Star.

Liam was wearing: a plaid shirt over a white, jeans and white All Star. Niall was wearing jeans, a red polo and a white Supra.

We went to the bowling club by uber. It was the first time which Logan goes to, he was very happy, I never saw him so happy with something like this. We arrived there and went already choke ourselves with pizza.

Thus was the rest of the night. We ate, played and cared of Logan. Was almost eleven PM when Liam's phone rang. Logan was sleeping in my lap and Liam speaks worried in a corner. Soon his face was pale and teary eyed.

⁃ Li, what happened? - asked when he came closer.
⁃ We need to go. Mom and dad suffered an accident. We need to go and recognize the bodies. - he said.

That simple combination of words took out my ground. In minus of a minute all my world manual was recast and I was feeling so insecure like a baby. My legs was like lead, my heart doesn't beat and my head started getting dizzy.

That was the end.