Chapter 7

A/N: sorry guys I haven't been on lately my phone has been super stupid but I will try and write more chapters because I have been terrible and not keeping my promises but I swear I will write more if I don't then kill me but here's the chapter sorry
As Wyatt seen Jude with Jen he ran up to him. "Dude I need to talk to you," said Wyatt. "Alright dude," said Jude. Jen said goodbye and they walked to Grind Me the coffee shop. "So what's a up?" Asked Jude. "Well Cate asked me out on like a date," said Wyatt "awesome dude," said Jude "no not awesome," said Wyatt, " what if I start dating her then we break up like Nikki and Jonesy." Said Wyatt. " Dude you need to chill ok that's what Nikki and Jonesy thought and they are fine," said Jude. Jude thought about telling Wyatt about him and Jen but he didn't want to just yet. " I guess your right," said Wyatt interrupting Jude's thoughts. "Then get ready for the date dude Carpedium dude," said Jude. "Awesome thanks dude," Wyatt said while leaving. Jude rode back to Stick It on his skateboard in his own thoughts.
       Jen walked up to the lemon stand and sat at her usual spot day dreaming about the date she had with Jude. "Hey Jeeen," said Cate in a happy kind of way because she knew something good happened to Jen and she is going out on a date with Wyatt. "Oh uhh hey," said Jen making sure no other friends of theirs was around. Caitlyn squeeled and asked what happened. " Well he came up all dressed up and I felt bad because I went in normal clothes, then we went and seen Tears on my untamed heart at sunrise, And he put his arm around me and we kissed!" Squealed Jen. Cate squealed with her and the Nikki walked up. "Hey uh what's with the squealing?" Asked Nikki while sitting down. " Oh uh nothing we just seen a sale at Huntingtons so later we are going shopping," cate lied. "Ugh over-priced clothes that are "On-Sale" That aren't even good looking," complained Nikki. Cate and Jen weren't even listening though they were in there own thoughts Jen thinking about if her and Jude would ever go on another date and Caitlyn thinking about Her and Wyatt's date. "Hello Earth to Jen and Cate," said Nikki, "Seriously guys what's up?" "Oh nothing got to go coach wants me to stock inventory tonight," said Jen and Cate Closed the lemon and said, " I'm gonna go see if anything cute is on sale at Huntington's," Cate and Jen left leaving Nikki alone. "Uh ok," said Nikki thinking out loud as she left to go get some coffee from Grind Me.
A/n
I know it was a short chapter but I promise I swear on Jude's life I will put another chapter out tonight but Peace Out hope you like the short chapter