Ughhh School

It was a Monday morning. I hated Mondays. It meant school, which meant the death of me. All of a sudden my little sister Malia busted into my room.(Pic of Malia above) "Mom said to get up. You lazy bum" she said. She's such a brat. I woke up and stared at my little sister. "You know one day I'm gonna leave the house and you are gonna miss me" I smirked. "I will miss you when pigs fly" Malia said as she stomped her feet. "That can be arranged" I said raising my eyebrow. Malia turned around and stomped out of the room. I brushed my teeth, took a shower and picked out an outfit for the day. It was a black sweat shirt, grey sweat pants and some white vans. I curled my hair slightly and went downstairs to leave the house. My mom was downstairs making breakfast... well burning it. "Peace mama" I said, while walking out of the house. I got into my yellow kia 500l and sped to get to school. I arrived at school and went straight to my locker. After getting my books I felt a tap on my shoulder. As I turned around I faced the meanest girl in school. Regan Hall. The most popular and meanest girl at school. "So, this look that you always have... do you not have any fashionable clothes or do you just chose to wear your pajamas to school" she sneered. "No, I WOKE UP LIKE THIS" I sang the song. Regan and her groupies looked stunned. I turned and walked away from them before Regan could reply. Camilla started catching up to me in the hall. "What did that ignorant blonde barbie want" she asked. "She just thought she would voice her opinion on my outfit. That's all" I explained. "You know your blonde right?" "Well I'm different because I'm not as stupid or basic as her" Camilla huffed. Camilla and I walked into our homeroom class and sat down in some desks in the middle of the class and talked until the teacher came in. After class started, 10 minutes later Jayson Mendez (bad boy and Regan's boyfriend) walked in. The teacher didn't mind because all the girl teachers had a crush on him. The only seat left was next to me. I wondered what other crazy things would happen that day.