Are We Even Friends?

I am on the weakest team EVER. Unfortunately I had to be on the team with the under dogs. Of course Jayson was on the red team, while I was stuck on the blue team. Jayson team consisted of some of the best athletes in the school. Like the school quarterback James, the linebacker Andre, two other sports players and of course Jayson who was the captain of the basketball team. Well my team consisted of some of the biggest geeks and losers of the school. (Not to be mean ) There was Henry who was an anime/creepypasta fanatic, Dexter who is the school smartest person.(who you would think can calculate the velocity of a basketball to shoot it in the net), some other loner and of course me. Before the game we got a chance to discuss with our teams the game plan. "Ok, huddle up" I said. All the rest of the boys huddled up around me. "Ok, Henry make sure you block our net do not let the other team score" I instructed. "Can I be jack the ripper or slender man. I gave him a weird look. "You can be whoever you want to be as long as you keep them from shooting the ball into out net" I smirked. "Dexter can you calculate your speed and dribble the ball around the court". "I'll try" he said nervously. "Ok and as for the rest of you if you get the ball try to give it to me". Any questions"? They all shook their heads.

....................................

"So how does it feel to be a loser cause obviously I don't know what that feels like" I said to Jayson. "Yeah Yeah whatever. So how about we play another round next time and I show you what I'm made of" he smirked. "Unless your talking about all that fat on you then I don't need to see" I laughed. His face went dark for a second then he replaced it with a smirk. He lifted his shirt up showing his abs. "Now does this look like fat to you". "Whatever" I said. Then Regan walked up to us. "What we're you guys just talking about" she screeched. I rolled my eyes. She's such a pain. "You better not have rolled your eyes at me" she said trying to intimidate me. "Regan just chill. We were just talking about basketball, which you know nothing about" Jayson said. "Fine. Lets go" she pouted. She dragged him away and he looked back at me as he left. Camilla came running up to me. "Omg I saw everything you guys are too cute together" Camilla said. "Girl we aren't even friends" I replied laughing at her romantic ways. "Well I totally ship it" she said. We walked outside and got into my car. "So where do you want to go" I asked Milla. "Let's go to Andre's ice cream parlor" she replied. It was only like a five minute drive. As soon as we walked in I wanted to walk out. I looked over to see Jayson and Regan talking and eating ice cream. I turned back around to walk out when I was pulled back by Milla. She pulled me into a booth that was far enough away from them but I could still see them. "I really don't want to be here" I told Camilla. "Don't worry. Everything is going to be fine" she smiled. We ordered our ice cream and we talked about celebrity gossip. All of a sudden Jayson walked up to our table and slid into the booth next to me. "So what are we talking about. If Selena and Justin are going to get back together"? He said jokingly. "Why are you here" Milla asked. "Well if you must know I'm here because Regan went to the bathroom and I was bored. So I came over here" he explained. We laughed. "Yeah the one who could kill with her looks" I said. "I can't stand that.... Then Regan came up to us with an angry expression on her face. "What are you doing talking to them?" she sneered as she looked us up and down. "I was just making conversation Re calm down" Jayson said. "Whatever your done with them. Let's go" Regan said angrily. Regan started dragging Jayson out of the parlor. He looked back at us mouthing help me. Camilla and I just shook our heads. This was going to be a long school year.

.................................

All I was really wondering was if Jayson and I were friends.