Chapter 1 : The Store

*Mary's POV *

I was walking to the store at my new neighborhood and town. I felt watched. Like if someone was stalking me or something. But I payed no mind to it since I'm new people probably are watching. I finally got to the store and got what I needed. When I went to pay I got nervous because the cashier was soo cute! I needed to get home anyways so I got my legs to finally move.

" Hey "

" Hey how was your day? "

" Its good so far how about you? "

" Same old same old. School then work right after it. "

" What school do you go to? "

" I go to Berkley , the high school two blocks down from here. "

" Ohhh I'm going there tomorrow I'm new in town. "

" oh then heres my number call me when you can. "

I walk out the store but turn around once more to say good bye. He gave me a smile that made me get butterflies all over my stomach and waved goodbye.  He was the only boy that made me feel like that and I don't know if I should be happy or scared about it ...... I was always scared to feel like this. My sister always got hurt and heartbroken. That's when she started cutting and stopped talking to most people. When ever she talks to someone she gets all shy and eventually walks away. I don't know why she let the stupid boys get in her way of anything. She's so gorgeous and is the best girlfriend anyone can have. But we moved to California for a reason.... we both want a fresh start. She promised not to be shy and actually make some friends. I promised to get along with more people and finally get a boyfriend. I know its a weird promise but I haven't had one in a while probably two years or three. She wants me to me happy with someone that makes me happy.