Chapter 2: A sight never seen

Justin POV
   As the train pulled up to the station it was nothing big for me. The modelling I did back in District one, well, I got the same kind of attention. The ladies would swarm over me, the guys wanted to be me, and my haters were just jealous of me. But now I was in the Hunger games. I was looked on to be a Career, and I had a reputation to uphold.

   Me and Lindsay stepped out of the train, with peacekeepers around us, of course. The crowd erupted into cheers and scream, the capital really loved The hunger games. The capital really loved murder.

   I looked back at Lindsay, who was blowing kisses at the crowd as she walked through, the peacekeepers making a circle around her so she could barely see anyone. I decided to make sure the crowd would love me too. I waved at everyone and gave high fives to people I was able to reach. I even game a fist pump to a little boy.

   It seemed like the capital loved these games, like their entire lives had revolved around The hunger games. It was true, they not only made it a big deal in life but the hunger games was surprisingly very commercial as well. Over the crowd I could see many stands, one of them was full of fake weapons such as swords, throwing knives, even a bow and arrow.

   Up ahead I saw many black cars; Inside a driver sat at the wheel, ready to take us probably to the tribute hotel. We were almost there, so I waved goodbye one last time at the crowd, and stepped inside the car.

Sadie POV
   I cried as I sat in the back of the car. I could not believe this was happening. I was being sent into The hunger games, against people I loved, people I knew. The thought of it all was unbearable.

   The driver looked at me from his rear view mirror, and to my surprise headed me a tissue. I smiled, and gently grabbed it. "Thank you." I whispered to him. It was so nice of him to do this for me, but also unexpected. I thought driver were not supposed to have contact with the tributes they drive. I decided to ignore it and continue my thoughts.

   The worst part for me was probably Katie. My best friend, and me, both stuck in a game to die. For one of us at least, we would not make it out of the arena, one of us would die. I wanted to stay strong, but look at me! On total drama I cried when she left, what would happen if she was murdered?

   I continued to cry and wipe me tears, and I had not even noticed we were driving through the Capitol, and it was surely beautiful. Tall buildings stand strong, not like they do back home. The plants flourished, the air clean and fresh, and the smells of various flowers filled the air.

   It would have to be the most glamorous place in the world, but I did not care. This place was responsible. Because in a few days, I might be dead.

Owen POV
   I sat in the limo, and honestly, I could not wait! Imagine all the food at the hotel! Yum! It would be a buffet of kings, like noting else I had ever seen!

     As I daydreamed about this, I looked out my window on the capital. It truly was a sight never seen. The buildings were mostly a grey stone, but they were polished perfectly and kept in great shape. The people, with various styles of clothes and hair walk the streets and joy, everything they wore big and in different colours.

   Even thought food was on my mind, you could call this a once in a lifetime experience. Even thought the majority of us would die, I was here, here to win. I would live the next few days like my last, so if I did die, my life would be good.

   But Izzy. I could not forget that name. Izzy. I never told anyone, but after we broke up I still did love her.
She was my everything, and I would protect her in the arena, even if that meant my own life. That was something I knew for sure.

   Then, the car bumped, and we were going up some kind of ramp. I looked up, it was to hard to see. I then put down my right window, surprisingly it was unlocked. It was the tribute hotel, tall and black, with window panes being the only walls.

   We were here.

Hello everyone! Thank you for reading yet another chapter! Don't forget to leave your comments on this chapter! What were you thinking? Also, don't forget to subscribe and like this, it means the world! Anyway, chapter three, the hotel, will be out soon. I hope you will enjoy it!