02

P H O E B E.

After a few minutes of sitting there, in his embrace he let go and looked me in the eyes...He cut off the rope around my ankles and kisses my forehead.

"Tell me, how old are you?" he asked sitting in his chair again as i pulled my knees to my chest, just showing how tiny i am. 

"I-i'm seventeen." i mumbled out shaking. 

It was so cold, everything felt cold. The chair i had been sitting in, my body, the floor, the air. But not him. he didn't. 

"I'm twenty-one." he said grabbing my knees.

I nodded and froze. What on earth is he doing.

"You cold, love?" he asked, his voice slightly concerned.

"A-a little. I'll b-be fine t-though..." I stuttered out nervous.

"How about i take you home? Get you cleaned, new clothes, some food. You have to be hungry." he said picking me up.

"W-wait. You're not going to kill me?" I looked him in the eyes.

"No, i don't know what i was thinking. Killing a beauty like you. I would kill myself." he kissed my cheek.

I blushed. I'm a beauty? I thought i was a pest. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - 

After around thirty minutes of driving we finally get to his...house? This is a damn mansion. Not a simple 'house' as he explained.

"S-sir..." I mumbled shyly.

"Hm?" he hummed in response.

"W-where are we?" i asked looked at him. 

"My house hun, and please call me Harry." he said smirking at me.

I blushed, "O-okay Harry..."

He got out of the car and walked over to my side, opening my door, grabbing my hand helping me out. I blushed. Once i fully was out of the car i looked up to him. I'm so small. 

"I-i'm Phoebe..." I said biting my lip.

He groaned, "Pretty name for a pretty girl." he kissed my temple.

He is really affectionate. It's...kind of cute... My eyes widened. Wait. Why am i thinking this?! He wrapped his arms around me. I didn't realize until then that i was having a slight panic attack. 

"Shh...Phoeb...You're okay." he rubbed my back softly.

I slowly started calming down. How is he doing this? I usually need my inhaler...I looked up at him.

"Thanks..." i mumbled hugging him.

He hugged back and hummed in response. We walked inside and some lady named, Iris. Took Harry's coat and asked if we needed anything.

 "Uh, yes. Could you run a nice bath for our lovely guest." he spoke softly to the woman.

She nodded and headed upstairs to what i assume a bathroom. I squeezes onto Harry's arm, confused as to where to go. He started walking towards a hallway, with no expression on his face. I waddled behind him playing with my shirt. He turned back to me and smirked, I tilted my head. He only chuckled making me blush. We walked into what i think was his study, i realized there was only one chair. I looked around as he sat in the chair, I sighed and sat on the ground yawning. 

He chuckled, "Come here silly girl." 

I got up and slowly waddled to Harry. 

"Go to Iris and tell her that i sent you for you bath okay, love?" he said smiling softly.

I nodded and looked at his computer screen to see my parents names with the word 'killed' next to it. My heart began to race. He killed the people who gave me hell my whole life. Although i loved them i hated them. I began crying, my hand covered my mouth and i ran out of the room into the living room. I bumped into someone, Iris. 

"What's wrong sweetie?" she asked concerned, embracing me into a hug.

"He...My parents...gone...dead...not here..." I sobbed out those few words and somehow she immediately knew what i meant. 

"Oh, sweetheart. Come on...lets get you into a bath and i'll explain everything." she whispered walking me upstairs.

Once we got to the bathroom, there was a bubble bath in a beautiful tub. I noticed she stayed outside to give me privacy to undress and get in. So i slowly undressed and looked at my bruised body in the mirror. I shook my head in disgust before getting in the tub, submerging my body under the water and bubbles.

"Okay, y-you can c-come in..." I said loud enough for her to hear. 

She walked in and smiled, "Silly girl, you do realize your hair is out of the bath right?" 

I giggled, "No ma'am I didn't thanks though." I leaned up and put my hair in the tub.

She grabbed a cup, covered over my eyes and began rinsing out my dirty hair. I relaxed and took a deep breath. 

"So, about Harry...What does he do for a living?" I said biting my lip a bit hard.

"If i tell you this dear, please don't freak." she said shampooing my hair.

I nodded, closing my eyes "Okay." 

"Harry is usually hired by people to assassinate others. Well, as i recall he said that he had to kill the Lancasters but the daughter was an optional reward for extra money. " she said looking at me.

My heart dropped. I am a Lancaster...

"He was hired to kill my family...That what the numbers were for..." tears began streaming down my face.

"Awe hunny." she gave me sad eyes.

"My parents are dead. Although i hated them, i never thought i would be sad about their deaths..." i mumbled out.

She frowned, "Why do you hate your parents dear?" 

I sighed, "Abusive, drunks. Abusive, drugs. They hated me. I hated them." I said flatly.

"Oh, I'm sorry dear." she hummed.

"Its okay..." I mumbled out.

She continued washing my hair, humming a soft tune. Once she was done she told me she had to go make dinner so i was left alone in the bathroom. Silence. Silence filled my ears. Nothing to be said. Nothing to be heard. After a few minutes of washing my body someone walked in. Harry.

"Phoebe..." he spoke softly, "Iris told me about how you found out and about your rather evil parents." 

I turned away showing my back to him. "Its okay." 

Suddenly i could feel the water ripple, then the sound of water drops filled the room. I felt the feeling of a soft rag on my back.

"Please, don't be afraid of me. I promise i won't hurt you." he whispered in what sounded like nervousness.

"I-I won't Harry." I found myself saying those words.

I was so thankful for the bubbles in the bath. I was actually glad he didn't kill me. 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

I finally updatedddddd! I hope you like it, it was kind of sad, weird i dunno, i hope you liked it though! Please give me feedback i would be very grateful for it. Love you, please vote, comment and share! Xx

Word count: 1112...1113