04.

P H O E B E .

RECAP:
"Can I take you out tomorrow night?" He asked with worry in his voice.

"I-I would l-love that Harry." I smiled back at him.

What am I doing...?

- - - - -

It was about midnight now, we had already eaten dinner earlier. I couldn't sleep, this bed felt...wrong. The room was to dark. The only light was from the moon. I sat up to the sound of a door slamming. Someone groaning of  irritation, another voice coming in.

"Do you have the money? A soothing deep voice spoke.

"Yes, did you kill them?" A familiar voice spoke.

My parents old drug dealer? I hope not.

"Yes. All three."

"Good"

I heard a thud on the ground then the front door shut. That was my cue to get up, I opened the door and peeked out to see Harry walking back up with a big bag of money.

"Bee, what's wrong?" He asked.

At that moment I realized I was crying. I just shrugged and leapt into his arms.

"Shh...I know Bee you'll be okay..." He rubbed my back holding me close to him.

My knees began to get weak, he dropped the bag and picked me up. Hiding my face in his neck I gripped tightly onto his shirt. He carried me to his room humming softly, whispering soothing things in my ear. He laid me in his bed before getting in. I was sobbing by now, hiding into his chest scared and tired. After a few minutes I had calmed down and began to get sleepier than ever.

"Go to sleep, love." He whispered in my ear.

I nodded and quickly fell straight to sleep.

I woke up the next morning to the sound of the shower, I sat up glad to be fully clothed still. I looked around and stretched, groaning.

"Morning beautiful." I heard Harry's voice.

I looked up to see him with a towel around his waist, one around his neck as he tries to dry his hair. I began to blush. I saw all of his tattoos, his toned body. He was...wow.

"Hello, earth to Bee." He chuckled.

I began blushing more, as he continued chuckling.

"S-sorry, i was just thinking about when i can get my clothes." I stuttered out nervously.

"We can go today love, plus i was going to take you out into town so we can go by your house and get your clothes, so you can fully move in." he sat in bed by me kissing my temple.

M-move in?! I thought scared.

"Y-yeah. T-that sounds g-good." I stuttered out my breathing becoming uneven.

"Bee, calm down love." Harry quickly took me in his arms.

The thought of moving with someone who wanted to murder me scared me. It made my heart race, my face go pale. My breath to be taken from me. He held me close, rubbing my back softly, telling me in my ear "It will be okay."

Once i finally calmed down i looked him in the eyes and hugged him so tight i couldn't hug anymore, i could feel his grin on me. I looked up at him and smiled.

"Wanna go now?" Harry whispered softly into my head.

I nodded and looked up at him with the most innocent eyes.

"Damn your so cute, love."

His words made me blush a bright pink, I began twiddling my thumbs out of habit. He kissed my temple and got up, he walked into his huge closet and began, from what I assume, to get dressed. I just continued to sit on his bed, my legs cross crossed.

- - - - - - - - -

After a while I was still dressed in his clothes he drove us to my house. I hummed to an old song me and my grandpa used to listen to when i was scared. Harry hesitantly grabbed my hand, holding it softly making me smile slightly. 

"We are here love." he spoke softly.

I nodded, "Come in with me? Please.." 

He smiled and nodded getting out of the car, i did the same, looking at the house that haunted me. I sighed as my shaky hands grabbed the old silver door-handle. I slowly opened the door, the smell of old whiskey, dad, and old tequila, mom and not to forget, the smell of weed, both of them. 

I took a deep breath and went upstairs to my room, Harry protectively following behind. I gave him a reassuring nod before going into my room. Once i was in i found my inhaler, i grabbed the  light blue inhaler, shook it, and took two hits off of it. I held my breath for ten seconds before breathing again. I went through my closet grabbing a long white t-shirt, a jean jacket, and a pair of maroon leggings. I sang "Youth" by Daughter softly as i got dressed. I put on black combat boots and put my hair up in a very loose fishtail braid. 

After putting on light mascara and packing a large bag of clothes, i stepped out of my room to see Harry asleep leaning on the wall behind him. I just stared at him lips, so pink and plump, so kissable. I shook the thought out of my head.

"H-harry, wake up..." I shook him softly.

He slowly woke up smiling at me, "Hm, oh...sorry love, you ready?"

I only nodded, he took my free hand and started walking towards the front door. 

A/N
Okay, im sorry for the late update, school has been giving me hell, and my state is flooding really bad from all the rain, from the past 3 days. But im safe! not dead! i know this chapter must suck ass but hey! i updated! next up...DATE TIMEEEE 

       love, grace