Plans

"Oliver's POV"

"So Oliver have you gotten any information out of her yet?"

"I said I would get some once she trusted me enough to tell me, just give me some time."

"We don't have time to spare Oliver, we need to know if she is a danger to us"

"I know, we just need to be patient okay."

"Okay I trust you, just don't

Disappoint me."

"I won't"

"Auberns POV"

"How about this one aubern." Roxie holds up a stunning pale purple strapless dress with diamonties accentuating the split up the right leg.

"Wow I love it, you would look great in it."

"Babe I wouldn't fit half a tit in this dress, I picked it out for you." You laugh and nudge her.

"We'll I love it" you snatch the dress off of her.

"Go try it on."

"Gosh so bossy." You wink at her.

"So when are we going to book our hair and makeup appointments, we need to look perfect so we need the best to do it all, so I would suggest we book it today."

"If you want to book it today then we will" you walk out of the dressing room and do a twirl.

"What do you think?"

"I think you need an uglier dress because your going to look better than me."

"So I look good then?"

"Yeah you look hot"

"Good, then this is the dress I will get, so are you going to choose yourself a dress?"

"Nope my mum ordered me one online today."

"Have you seen what it looks like?"

"Nope and quite frankly I'm pretty scared, you saw the Christmas sweater my mum bought for me last year."

"Yeah Roxie I would be pretty scared too."

*Ring Ring Ring*

"Hello"

"Go on a date with me"

"Umm who is this?"

"Ooh sorry that's probably what I should have started with, it's Oliver, so will you go on a date with me"

"Umm sure, when?"

"Tomorrow?"

"Sure"

"I'll pick you up at 10"

"Okay well I will see you then"

You hang up the phone and Roxie is staring at you.

"Who was that?"

"Oliver"

"What was he calling for?"

"He asked me out"

"Ooh cute, when?"

"Tomorrow morning."

"Ooh jealous Cameron hasn't asked me out on a date yet."

"I don't think you have anything to be worried about Roxie he is obviously into you."

"Hm I hope so" you look at your watch and see the time.

"Oh shit Roxie we need to go" Roxie looks at her watch.

"Wow yeah I better get you home before your nan kills me."

You go and pay for your dress then get straight in the car and go home.

"Hey grandma sorry I am late"

"It's alright sweetie, don't make it a habit" you run and hug her then run upstairs. You get into your room and a hand covers your mouth. Damn not again.

"Don't scream, it's just me" you grab her hand off of your mouth.

"I won't scream, just explain things to me"

"I can't tell you everything, not now, but I will tell you what I can"

"Okay"

"So where do I start"

"What did you mean by our kind?"

"Well as human as you look and feel, you are far from it"

"So what am I?"

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you"

"Try me"

"Well your father was warlock and he fell in love with your mother who was a demon, so your very powerful aubern."

"Now your fucking with me"

"Ooh I wish, aubern you need to be careful your family had a lot of enemies."

"I don't understand"

"I know, and I will try my hardest to explain everything to you in time" you look up and go to reply but she is gone.