chapter one <3

AN~ this is my first book EVER!!!!~ 

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

~2 years earlier ~

I was sleeping when suddenly i was awoken by my drunken dad arguing with my mother down stairs ........ again. 

"Where were you?" my mother asked worriedly  

'None of your business, bitch." my father replied with a drunken tone. Then it got quit again, with the soft sounds of my mother crying. 'What the hell are you crying about you slut." my dad yelled. I quietly tiptoed out of bed and sat on the stairs watching my parents fight. All I could see is my mom sitting at the island with her elbows on the top of the island wit her head in her hands. 

"I-It's just that... I-I-I don't know what to do anymore. I hate to see you drink every night. I-I-I" she was interrupted my my dad slapping her accost the face, she fell to the cold hard wood floor. 

"DAD STOP" I screamed instantly regretting it. my father turned his head and scowled at me. standing up and walking towards me. "Dad no please, no, daddy stop" i said feared for my life. he stopped right in front of me. he took his fist and punched me right in the jaw. knocking my to the floor. where he kicked me in the ribs. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

         ~present day~ 

That night I moved out and got an apartment that i share with my cat Paramore (Yes i named my cat after a band) my parents also got a divorce a month and a half later. 

I was sleeping when my phone went off. it was a text from my one and only friend Brooke. 

Brooke <3: Hey loser, GUESS WHAT!?!?!

Kristyyy: What?!?! 

Brooke <3: WERE GOING TO WARPED TOUR!!!! 

Kristyyy: Your kidding XD

Brooke <3: no ill be over in ten!!

after that I decided to take a shower. after I just dyed my wet hair and straighten it. i was half done when Brooke walked through the door. "HEY BABE WHERE YOU AT"

"bathroom" i yelled straightening my wavy hair. I turn my head only to see my best friend Brooke standing in the door way. "So were do I have to drive you this time?' I giggled she's to lazy to get her license so I have to drive her everywhere. 

"Indianapolis" she said with the biggest grin. 

"Wait isn't LNR going to be there?" brushing through my now straght hair.

"Let me think..... YES!" 

"Smartass" I said rolling my eyes putting on my eyeliner and mascara. 

" AWE Loves you too Kristy" making kissy noises. I began to laugh and rolling on the floor laughing. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

AN~ Hope you liked it XD I will try to update tomorrow but im spending the day with my AMAZING uncle aha were going to see Dispicable me 2 Be jelly ahaha 

Stay Stong and Stay Beautiful <3