Chapter 2 <3

As I picked myself off of the ground I looked at Brooke" I have a plan" I said looking creepily into her eyes 

"Spill"

"well our goal should be to become best friends with LATE NITE READING!!!!!!"  

"Oh. My. God. Yes." she smiled. after that we just sat around all day  doing nothing and playing with Paramore "Just saying you're going to wake up and Paramore isn't going to be there." she said sitting on my bedroom floor and petting my 8 month old kitten. while i was laying on my bed scrolling through twitter when suddenly...

'OH MY BRADY SZUHAJ" I began

"what?!?" She asked with worry in her voice. 

"CLAYTON FUCKING COLLINS IS FOLLOWING ME ON TWITTER!!!"  I yelled at the top of my lugs while jumping on my bed. 

"PIPE THE FUCK DOWN, I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!" yelled the people in the next room. I looked at the clock on my phone and it was 3 am oops.

"AND IM TRYING TO FAN GIRL WITH MY BEST FRIEND, PROBLEM?"  Brooke asked. I quickly put my hand over brooks month. 

"Shhhhh I don't need another complaint about me. one more and I get kicked out." I whisper yelled. 'I'm kinda tired anyway."  taking my hand from Brooke's mouth. 'You staying over?" i questioned brook. 

"what do you think? HELL YES!" she yelled again

"Shut up, before i duct-tape your mouth shut again." i whisper yell again.

'whatever" She said. I went to my dresser and picked out a pair of blue and white plad pj pants with i white tank top. Brooke ran to her room. yes she has her own room she practically lives with me. we met each other at the bathroom. "teeth?" she asked, 

'No I came to bathroom to watch a one direction concert. Yes i came here to brush my teeth." i said mentally facepalming myself. what am i going to do with her, i asked myself. i can just imagine her at 78, still listening to Blink-182 as loud as her speaker can go, rocking out in a wheelchair. still going to warped tour oh god. i laughed. 

"whats so funny?" she asked with a mouth full of mouthwash as i snap out of my thought. i just look at her.

"Nothing, its nothing. i was thinking about how funny it would be if we actually got to meet Late Nite Reading." 

"Oh My God YES! I can just imagine you and Clayton dating..... then the wedding.... then the kids..." 

"WHOA WHOA hold up, Who said i was going to marry Clayton and have kids with him?" i asked spiting out the tooth past that was in my mouth then rinsing of my toothbrush.

"Ummm me duhh" she said walking out of my bathroom.

"Whatever floats your boat Mrs.Cattrell" i said winking at her. she just blushed then ran to her room

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN sorry its short dont hate me :$ i have writters block guys >.< so if peoples could help that would be GREAT!!!

Stay strong and stay beautiful