left 4 dead hunter : Kill or be killed

Allen come on your going to be late for school my mother yelled. Im a loner at school so I only have one friend his names Conner. I looked at my clock and saw I only hade 20 minutes to get ready SHIT I yelled and raced thew my daily route and left.

Allen, yelled conner wat you want I yelled back. schools canceled- why

people are going insane like Zombie- Dude stop playing jokes I laughed and walked to school. The streets were distorted then my mind trialed back to wat Conner said ya right zom- I was cut of bye a crying sound so I went to check it out but what I saw terrified me her clothes were all riped up and her hands had HUGE claws so I backed away untill I bumped into someone. I turned and saw a hooded guy with razor sharp teeth smirking at me then he crawled yes not walking or running he crawled then pounced on top of me riping me to shreds the I blacked out.

I woke up but I felt different but I didn't remember anything but one thing stayed in my mind .... kill I tried to walk but face planted into a wall so I gave up on walking then a flashback whent threw my mind maybe I should crawl like that other guy did so I got on al fours and crawled there was a black hoodie and blue jeans I put them on the hood seemed to cover my face so thats good then I herd talking I didn't quite get but I followed it and found survivers i think there called and my instincts told me to attacked so I hid and planed my attacked.

one left the group and waited till she was far way then I attacked with a loud screech I pounced on her and used my sharp nails to rip her and kill her then I herd people running so I hid an hour later the left my stomach growled so I went over and ripes a pice of her off and ate it it was pretty good but then I herd a warning growl. I looked behind me to see the same guy in the flashback. He came up and looked at the kill then back at me I backed away letting him take some but apart of me was mad at the move but I pushed it away he looked at me like I was going to attack him if I touched the person so I backed up more. He ate the rest the looked at me again but growled but I understood him. You remember your name kid he asked. No I remember nothing I said back . good was all he said be for he took off.

I herd someone say somthing in a different language the my zombie one sound like a southern accent not sure though. Then he yelled somthing like HUNTER!!!! I looked at him and just sat down like he wouldn't hert me. He looked at me confused and lowered his gun so did the other two the one with the ax and yellow shirt (Ellis) came up I touched my head and then just petted me. soon he got up and talked to the others then the one in white (nick) yelled at him and I didn't like it so a growled and stood next to the one with the ax and stared at the one in white. soon I lernd there name Ellis nick and coach but I trust Ellis the most they seem surprised that I followed them but eh they were ok with it. We herd someone in a house not a zombie but a surviver Nick went out and got him but when he saw me he looked ant me in horror but Ellis told him somthin the in hit me..... That boy was no other than Conner.

*Hiya soo tell me what you think and I will try to update as soon as possible oki later :P*