a friend no longer

It was conner I still wonder how I remember that but oh well. Then I felt a pain in my shoulder I yelped I looked up to see conner holding a gun pointed at me. I could tell he knew it was me he knew I was Allen but he still tried to shoot me thats when I felt it.... the hunger. I didnt push it aside this time I made sure they wernt perpared and attacked Conner I didnt know what I was doing I coudent feel I coudent think and to be honest I loved the feeling. Once conner stoped screaming a struggleing I made the horrid growl and leaped onto a building lising to tthe yells of Nick telling them that they shoud of never of trusted me........ outch . Well the sun is coming up so I better go into the building so I dont burn from the sun.

I woke up to crying hm I wonder who is crying.....witch duh I swear she broke up withher boyfriend before she went zombie or so thing gosh STOP CRYING I yelled. then I herd a scream oo shiz I leaped up on the closets thing I coud find and the witch ran right past me thank goodness.

I went out to folliw the survivors and so far I have seen them kill a lot of zambies (I spelled it like that onperpes) even Tanks and there a pain in th asrs to kill ive also seen them kill my kind but we do a lot of dps (damage per second) so im goona wait till they are week enought and I habe my own group to help me take them down. Maybe then we can see about the other survivors.

(shot ik been awile scence I updated ik but its somthing soooooooo ya bii