The winner

It was around 9pm I just got out of the shower and I saw the younow notification pop up on my phone "itristontyler is live", I rushed to my computer because the computer has better quality, I was siting on my bed shaking for about 20 minutes until he took out his phone... And he went on Twitter and everyone was counting down, I was way too nervous to type, he was about to hit post, my palms were sweating and I was so nervous, then he hit it, I opened the tweet notification and I dropped my phone... I won "Madison Quinn is the winner of the contest!" I jumped off my bed and was standing in shock.

I ran down stairs and yelled "I WON I WON MOM I WON" my mom stops washing the dishes, runs up to me and hugs me, it was amazing, so many thoughts were rushing through My mind IM GOING TO MEET MY HERO!!.

My dad ran in the kitchen and my mom explained everything, he seemed quite mad... But my mom said that I'm going to matter what so Triston dmd me for my information and he BOOKED my ticket from Canada, to Missouri, man I was so happy, Triston face timed me to get to know a bit about me.. Then again I was nervous to even be talking to him.

Triston: are you okay?
Me: uh ya haha why?
Triston: you're shaking, it's like a earthquake
We both laugh and I start to calm down.

He tells me my flight was in 2 days.. Like I only have 2 days to pack.. What? Ugh that's gonna be hard.

we talked for another 20-30 minutes and my mom called me down for dinner. We all talked about it and my dad said he'd only let me go for the "experience".

I never would have thought in a million years this would happen!