Taken.

Itroduction: No one actually knew why innocent people went missing each year. Missing kids,missing teenagers,but the saddest thing is that..these kidnappers don't think. This is my story of how I have been taken.

Part1:

I've been awaken by a mysterious sound coming from downstairs. Doors slamming.broken glass.I tried waking my boyfriend Harry up who was sleeping beside me. "Harry babe,wake up!" I pushed a little so he Would wake up. Harry woke up not making a sound. He knew somthing wrong was going on. "Alice,stay here." He warned. I obeyed him and went hide in my bathroom. As I was walking towards the bathroom I heard a knock on my window. I didn't dare open it,but I was curious. I opened to look if some one was out there. "That's weird." I whisper to myself. I feel an odd presence behind me. "Harry? Is that you?" I say without turning around. There was no awnser just silence. I turn around. The man grabbed me and ran downstairs to the exit.

Harry's pov:

I saw him carry Alice. I couldn't call 911 or help her. If not he'd kill her."please you don't have to do this." "Please don't take her." I beg. But. With that the tall stranger took off with the love of my life.

2 weeks later..

"Sorry Mr.Styles,but we have not found Mrs.Alice." The officer spoke. I was upset.No,I was more than upset! I was furious and devastated! What's the point in living if I don't have Alice with me?! "Can't you retrace the steps again?!l I ask. "We can try,but I'm afraid this mysterious creature or Human did not leave any trace."he said. I was so confused. I wanted to die. What's the point in living now.

Part 2:

Alice:

I didn't know where I was or where I was heading. "Hello? Can someone hear me?" I ask.

"Harry?" I began to Freak out. "No no no no this can't be happening." I say while panicking. This tall man came out. "Do you know why you're here?" He chuckles.

I was so confused,but scared.

"Noo.." I reply.

He grabs a knife. I got really nervous,but decided not to yell. "Don't disappoint me Alice." The man says. I was beyond confused. "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME." I yell while also beginning to cry.

"Sh sh. No need to put up a big fuss. I just need to delete some people from you're life." He says. I was so terrified. "W-what do you mean?" I ask.

"Harry.Thats who I mean." He replays. What? This man knows Harry?! I'm so confused. "Who are you." I ask curiously. "Someone you don't want to be killed by if you don't listen to my insurrections." He replies stubbornly. "Please please I just want to go home." I began to cry

Harry pov: how could I let this happen? I'm so worthless. Alice doesn't deserve a guy like me. What have I done. I deserve to die. All I here is Alice in my mind,my dreams,everywhere!! I miss her so much.!!. I'm the worst guy in history. I just hate myself.*phone rings* "oh it's from Lou." I say.

What text said: Harry have you forgotten we had band rehearsals today?!

I decided not to reply. I went take a long shower. I needed time alone so I didn't go with the lads.