Taken

Part nine:

Alice's pov:

I decided to get Harry's friends and is together to have a small party since we haven't actually hung out yet. I cleaned everything except the upstairs bathroom. How I hate cleaning the bathroom. It stinks super bad!! Once I opened the door a wave of bad odors hit me. I covered my nose. "Harry!!" I yelled. He ran downstairs."what's wro-" he said without finishing since he knew what was going on."Shit Alice what died in here?!" He said. I started to laugh and ran. Harry ran behind me. "Okay done with chores so now I'm going to go change." I say walking to our bedroom. I didn't want to wear anything fancy like c'mon it's a party with just friends so I could wear whatever I want! I chose some high waisted studded shorts with a galaxy print crop top. Harry was on the couch watching tv. Once I came out his mouth was wide open."hahaha like what you see babe?" I asked as I gave him a smirk. I say down and just cuddled with him until the boys came. "Alice,you look gorgeous!" He said while kissing my lips. "You look very handsome,styles." I said. He then began to kiss my lips passionately. I loved where it was going. I sat on his laps and kissed him speeding up things a bit. He moved this further and kissed my neck. Oh how I love this boy. The door bell rang. We both rolled our eyes and got of of each other. We opened the door to louis,zayn,and niall. "Hello boys! Where's Liam?" I asked. "Oh he'll be here any minute now" he said. I let them all in. Harry and niall went go grab beers,zayn and louis were behind me. "Soo boys.. Feel free to do whatever you want." I said with a smile on my face. Zayn left which left me and louis alone.Yippie(sarcasm). "Sooo uhm what do you want to talk about?" I asked him. He pulled me to the bathroom and locked the door."hey! What do you thing you're doing?!" I yell at him. I knew inviting him was a bad idea. He pushed me against the wall and began to kiss me all over. I was simply disgusted. "Louis !! Louis,stop." I yell while trying to get him off ..

{hope you liked it.byee}