Taken.

Part eleven

Harry's pov: Alice came to me crying That louis raped her in the bathroom and in public places I was filled with anger inside. Alice began to beat louis up which I don't blame her because I would have done same. "LOUIS YOURE A LYING BITCH!!" I heard Alice yell. I don't even know what to say or think. I don't know if I should believe Alice because like I said I'm a bit suspicious about those too. "Alice,tell me the truth. What has been going on between you and louis?!" I yelled. She began to cry "NOTHING!! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!" She yelled while crying. I didn't know what to do. Should I break up with her?! Alice ran to our room and cried. Louis walked towards the room. "Oh no you're not" I said. I was crying but not much I was more angry then sad. I told the boys they had to leave so I could have time alone with Alice. We said our goodbyes and they left."Alice,can I come in" I said while knocking gently on the door. She didn't awnser me so I just walked in. She was sitting on the bed. Her eyes were dripping mascara. "Alice we need to talk." I said sitting by her. She looked up at me wiping her eyes. "Alice,I don't think this will work out." I said with tears streaming down my face. "Are you d-dumping me?!" She said crying a bit harder. I thought about it for like 10 seconds. No I can't do it. I love Alice and I know she wouldn't ever do this to me."No I'm not." I said whiping her tears away.

{leave a comment? Vote? Haha either way I still love you!}