Chapter 1

Watching over humans from above was never an easy job for me. Since I was a child, I was assigned to watch and research the humans. It was never just one human, I would have to report to my parents about how many babies were born every single day in a country that the humans like to call Korea. As tiring (and boring) as it is, I am thankful that they had my older brother, Seungcheol, report the deaths.

From the day I appeared in this world, I inherited the title of Cyrist Prince Jisoo. Yes, I am a child of two royal nobles in Heaven. I am the youngest among my three siblings. Our oldest is Seungcheol or more likely known as S.Coups (S for super, the Coups.. I don't really know) for his heroic acts in quests or missions, next was Vernon or rather the troublemaker, and then Sofia who looks a lot younger than their youngest, Jisoo.

Cyrist Prince, the title was given to their youngest in our family. All noble family's youngest would inherit a title of their own. Cyrist, which does not have an exact definition, was somewhat like having a high level of charisma or beauty as they say. I am the fairest among my siblings, I would get a lot of gifts from admirers and sometimes they would even ask me for a picture. I don't mind it, but I neither don't have any interest in tolerating their date requests nor their skinships.

I am now approximately 32 years old, although when you calculate it to get my human age; I would be 16. An angel's age can only be up to 1004, then the angel would be born in the human world as a human baby. Any memory of him/her being an angel in heaven would vanish, the same goes if that person dies and still goes to heaven. The intimacy of a small bit of memory would not disappear, I guess that is what you call cliché.

If you're wondering "What if the angel dies from lost of blood, or rather an accident while in the human world.. would the cycle still continue?" Exsanguination does not imply to us angels, our blood would restore a lot more quicker than humans. If an angel does die from an accident while in the human world, he would be called a silver angel. He will become a human, but only for a short period of time and would be back in Heaven.

I haven't interacted personally with a human, It just seems so wrong for me. I believe in the borderline between angels and humans, the two beings should be kept away from each other in my opinion. But of course guardian angels have the duty to protect the humans from the devils lurking around to give troubles for them, so I'm not quite sure.

The Cyrist Prince is not all about looks or fame, every child that inherits this also has the ability to do sorts of uncommon things. I have the power to wield a flame sword, read minds, create a barrier, and to control the wind. They are not easy to handle for normal or noble angels, but for the youngest of a noble family? It is. Seungcheol can control anything with his words, Vernon can control fire and read minds, and Sophia can turn invisible.

There is one distasteful thing about being the youngest in a noble family though, we have a heart of a human. Even if we are allowed to live up to 1004 years, when we are stabbed on the heart:

We die, forever

I am Hong Jisoo, the next Cyrist Prince.