Chapter 4

[Jisoo's POV]

It's been a week and now Jeonghan and I are taking a stroll, I just stared at him while he was talking about a certain childhood friend he used to know. I simply held his hand and he didn't mind it, he just smiled at me and continued to talk.

"Yah, Joshua are you even listening?" That brought me back to earth, I just can't help admiring his features. "Yes, you were talking about a friend?"

He sighed, "I said that Seungkwan is inviting us to have coffee later, I think his boyfriend will be there." I nodded in response. It was a weekend so we didn't have any schedules for now.

We sat down on our favorite spot, under the three at the back of the dormitory. He, as usual, leaned against my shoulders. "Is something troubling you?" I quietly whisper, I noticed that his eyes turned sad. "I'm just.. it's nothing."

"You can tell me, I'll keep it a secret." I assured him and stared at his beautiful eyes. "I like this guy.. but I don't know if he likes me back or if he is even straight." and that was it, those simple words slowly broke my heart. "Have you tried confessing to him?" I asked although it was hurting me, I should comfort him as a friend.

"No.. It's too soon to confess to him."

"Do you love him?"

He paused for a minute and closed his eyes "I think so, but it's too early right?" Ouch. Rest in peace Hong Jisoo's heart. "Time doesn't really measure how much you love a person, it just comes.."

"..and it goes too right?" he finished my sentence. Where am I even getting these words? I'm surprised that I'm still able to speak. I don't want him to fade away, I want him to be mine even just for these remaining 4 months.

"Everything is temporary, unless you grip it tightly." He mumbled. I suddenly remembered a poem my professor said.

"It's like I'm a.. what's the flower called? Forget me not? Little and you know, unnoticed." He mumbled and I started to recite the poem.

"Forget me not

Pick me from your garden

I, the blue beauty of hopelessness

Awaiting the day you'd come

You grasp your hand around me and pluck me from the earth.." I paused "uh.."

"You forgot the poem?" He chuckled, and I nodded in embarrassment. "Don't worry, I forgot it too."

"So Joshua, have you been in love before?" I was a bit startled with his question. Yes, with you "I think so, but it would be impossible."

"Impossible? Why?" He asked and I frowned "I'd have to bid good bye to that person, as you said everything is temporary." I looked at him and he was staring back at me. "Unless you grip it tightly."

If only you knew, Jeonghan. "Well, enough with this drama. I'm already sleepy." He said in his cute accent which made me chuckle. "Lend me your lap?"

"It's all yours." He layed down on my lap and closed his eyes

+++

(A/N: Time for some extra love story!)

[Mingyu's POV]