Nervous

"Ahsoka...I have very deep feelings of the affection nature for you."

                                  Lux looked into the mirror, almost disgusted of his trembling, theatrical hands. It was just a simple walk in the nearby park, perhaps even something else... No, Lux thought. He shook his head furiously. She is your friend. She is a Jedi! There is no way that he could possibly have a chance with her.  His servant droid beeped in annoyance, shuffling past the senator with a deep inhale. Lux wiped the sweat out of his messy mop of hair, talking to himself. 

                              "You're right, Lux. I can't be a mess in front of her, or I might as well call of this date." Was it actually a date? I didn't mean it as a date...unless she doesn't want me to address this as a date. Then I will not say anything. Why am I so stressed? I've dated plenty of girls before...

"But they weren't like her."

  -----Meanwhile...in a corridor not so far, far away...------

           "Do you think this is a date?" Ahsoka looked over her shoulder in dismay, hearing her friend sigh impatiently. She paid no mind to this, shaking the girl's figure anxiously. "BARRISS!" Her eyes flashed dangerously, and she went back to throwing out various pieces of clothing on to the bed. The slender green figure shook her head.

        "Honestly, I do not approve of such an outing. Isn't harboring feelings for someone as a Jedi against the Order?" Ahsoka held up a long cloak, little diamond patterns scattered over jade fabric. "And what will Master Skywalker say?"

       Ahsoka blew out a small breath, her lekku swishing with every sharp movement. "I don't...harbor feelings." At least I don't believe so. "And Anakin is protective as a Master...no. Anakin is as protective as anyone can get. But since he is out on another solo mission..." Throwing the cloak over her, she flipped the hood enthusiastically. "I can actually spend time with my friend. My friend that happens to be a guy." Barriss gasped.

    "So you admit that he is your boyfriend!" Ahsoka blushed quickly, inhaling. 

"No! I said my guy friend! My male friend!"

"Male is another way of saying boy, or guy! You do harbor feelings for this senator!"

            Her mouth was soon covered with Ahsoka's frail hand. "No. I don't. Or...No! Stop making me confused!" The young padawan watched in surprise as the Tortuga stood up, shaking. "I don't need this right now! Why do I still have these feelings!?" Barriss felt sorrow for her lash of accusations, only to be reprimanded by Ahsoka. "I just...I need time. Time to figure things out. I need to know my actual feelings and decide from there."

        Barriss watched astonished. Though Ahsoka had always been a...peculiar padawan--from fighting with her own Master to her general personality, she was still a close friend. Master Luminara had taught her a vast amount of knowledge on all things of the Force--love was not one of them. Awkwardly, she watched as Ahsoka sat down with a loud thud, murmuring to herself. Bariss was unable to address the issue, folding her hands gently into her lap. Perhaps it's a good thing she never had to go through a process such as this.

        "...You won't tell Anakin, will you? It will only be a little while...I can surely tell that everything that is going on is strictly platonic." It didn't take a Jedi to know that the last part of Ahsoka's statement was a lie, her face was glowing like a starblossom fruit. Barriss winced as Ahsoka stared at her with big eyes. "...Barriss..."

       "I will not tell Master Skywalker of your...meeting with Senator Bonteri. Just know I am highly against such mingling with a Separtist, let alone a man."

           Ahsoka giggled, squeezing Barriss in a tight hug. The light green creature let out a squeak, not able to breathe. She had to admit, being a friend was harder and more difficult than any other Jedi assignment anyone could giver her.Though her conscience spoke differently, this was something she would allow. Perhaps it was out of curiosity, knowing she had not felt such feelings as Ahsoka had. Her lips curled into a small smile and she unfurled the Tortuga's tight hold around her torso.

"However...You have to tell me all the details." Ahsoka let out a giggle.

"....Deal."