Nightmares

**
**

"Ahhh!" I heard a crash of glass. I woke up with a start.

What's going on?

I got up and went to my door. I twisted the knob but it didn't open.

"What th-"

"Ahh!" I heard screaming and crashing.

"Blake?" I whisper. Did he lock my door? Why would he do that!?

"Blake!" I screamed.

"Let me out! Now!" I screamed in the top of my lungs. Everything stopped. There was no noise.

I heard heavy breathing outside my door. Panic entered. I went away from the door. Is that Blake?

"Mary?" He whispered. I crawl to my door once agin.

"Blake? What's going on?" I'm shaking. Why was Blake crying and smashing things. What is wrong with him.

"Mary. I'm so sorry." He sobbed.

"Open the door Blake." I say sternly. There was movement outside.

"I can't. I-I'll hurt you." Is this what he meant by he's not good for me.

"No you won't. Let me help you." I whisper to him. Something was pressed to the door. I think it was him.

"Please Blake." My eyes started to open and close. My body was yelling for me to sleep, to rest.

Soon the door was gently opened. I quickly got up.

Blake's hand was bruised. His eyes red and teary. His cheeks flushed. But he had such sadness in his eyes that made me cry for him.

I quickly took him in my arms. He dropped us to the ground. His head on my chest. He moaned.

"This is nice." He said. I nodded and ran my fingers through his brown locks. He sighed.

"Keep doing that." And I did. I don't know for how long but I didn't stop until his breath was even. I looked down and his eyes were close. He has fallen asleep.

He looks so young and innocent. I hesitate but touch his cheek. He furrow his eyebrows but buried more his head in my chest.

I blush. I never ever imagine myself in this position. But it doesn't matter. I'm glad it's with Blake.

He started to cry and push.

"Stop." He cried. I held him tighter.

"Shh. Shh. Blake. Everything's alright. You're alright. It's just a dream. Go back to sleep." I softly calmed him down. After a few seconds he was back to calm. I sighed of relief.

After a few minutes I started to draft off. In no time I was asleep.

I woke up. It felt like 5 minutes but I knew it was probably 5 hours of sleep.

Blake! I suddenly remember.

We were on my floor. He face buried in my breasts. My arms were around him. Protecting him. I sighed. And he expects me not to fall in love with him.

"Blake." I whisper. My hands once again went through his locks. Trying to gently wake him up.

There was loud knocking on the door.

"Blake someone's here." He started to wake up. Then suddenly sprung up.

"Shit. Shit. Shit. Fuck. Mary, my uncles are here." He looked down at me.

"I'll go open the door. Remember only my uncle Anthony will know of this situation." I nodded.

"Open the damn door! You spoiled brat." A loud voice came in. Blake rolled his eyes.

"They all have keys for this house. They're just love messing with me." I couldn't him but chuckle. He looked at me and glare.

"Don't get any bright ideas Mary-bell." I pulled my hands up in surrender. He just smirk.

"Well getting ready for hell." He turned around and walked out of my room.

I sighed out of relief. I laid back down on my back. He acted like if nothing happen. Like last night didn't happen. I closed my eyes. What had happen to Blake.

"Look Donald there's a young lady here." A voice invaded my thoughts.

"Blake what did I tell you about killing young innocent girls!" My eyes snapped. I quickly sat up.

"Uncle Donald what did I tell you to stop being an ass." Blake voice broke in. I quickly got up on my feet.

"Hmm must've slipped out of my mind." Uncle Donald was a large man. Larger than Blake. He had golden hair and a 5 o'clock shadow.

"This is quite funny." A man who was just as tall as Uncle Donald said. Instead of golden hair, he had brown hair and had a fresh face.

"Donald and Andrew get out of this young ladies room!" Soon a medium size man came in. He had toast in his hand and was clearly eating it coming up the stairs.

"Oh Anthony you were always no fun." Uncle Donald said. He pouted.

"Donald you always got in trouble for doing your kind of fun." Anthony said. He looked at me and smiled.

"Anthony Sheldon. Pleasure to meet you." He stuck out his had for me to shake. I shook it with a firm grip.

"Mary Williams. Pleasure to met you too sir." I introduce myself

"Just call me Anthony. And yes I know who you are. My spoiled nephew already told me."

"Uncle Anthony!" Blake said in a desperate tone. All three men laughed at him. Love and pride clearly shown in their eyes.

"Well Blake and I have some business to attend to." Anthony said.

"Business? Another construction deal?"  Andrew said.

"Yes." Anthony said.

"Well good luck then."

"Mary want to join?" Blake asked. I shook my head. I don't want to get involve. I have to, no, need to trust Blake with this.

"Why don't we take Mary here out for breakfast." Donald said. He wrapped his arms around my shoulder and squeezed me to him.

"No. It's okay. Why don't I cook something." I offer. I don't want to waste any of their money on me.

"You sure?" Blake asked I nodded my head.

"Well then let's get breakfast made!" Donald yelled and ran out of the my room like a young boy on Christmas Day.

"I swear..." Blake said under his breath. But Andrew and Anthony laughed and walked out.

It was just me and Blake. Blake came to me and kissed my forehead.

"Thanks for last night. It's been a long time since a had a peaceful night." I nodded. He didn't forget.

"Me too." He looked at me.

"Now you understand?" He asked me.

"Understand what?"

"Why you can't love me?" I shook my head and got out of his gasp.

"No I don't. I think you don't understand why you can't love yourself"  I say honestly. He looked at me and then turn around angrily.

I wanted to scream at him. To tell him that I'm sorry. But I can't. Because I can't lie to him. Instead I just wait for him to go so I could go downstairs and into the kitchen where his uncles wait.

Vote, Comment, Share, and follow. Hope you love the story so far. Make sure to check out my other stories too! Stay classy!