12. One Last Time

A/N : *sings horribly* so one~ last~ time~ i need to be! The one! Whot takes you home

*stops*.....Oh,y'guys already here? Hehe didn't see u there lol
Okay sorry if i update late. School start again. I will be posting slower. But please be patient. And i really hope this story has been good enough for you guys.

Since i have time i write double this time :3

Enjoy!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Haise's POV

I was sitting beside Y/N's bed. She still hasn't woke up yet.

"She had a...some kind of a disease.i don't know what to call it." F/N started.

"It was called Narcolepsy. It cause her to 'sleep' at a random times. You'll never know when she will sleep or wake up. She never endure it for the past few months." She continued.

"Remember that time when she was absent for two days?" She asked.

"Oh,yeah...she sais she was sick when she get back..." I replied.

"Nope. That was the time she got another Narcolepsy..." She looked at me.

"I went to her place after work to look after her." She sighed.

It was about 8 hours since Y/N fainted. We were all waiting for her. Then i see her eyes flutter open slowly.

Your POV

After the fight my vision went black. I didn't know how long i've been out. My eyes open slowly. I find myself in my room. The quinx were there. Even Urie. I also see Haise and F/N.

"You've finnaly woken up. Geez,what a bad timing for you to had it there..." F/N sighed.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to..." I pouted.

"That's fine. At least Y/N's back now~!" Saiko chirped.

After the incident things slowly went back to normal again. Haise or the quinx haven't told anyone about it. F/N said it was better if they didn't know.

Haise's POV

After the incident everything slowly went back to normal. I didn't tell anyone about Y/N's disease. It'll just make everything worse.

I was working on the report. Saiko slacking as usual. Y/N was still resting. F/N said it's better if she rest for a while. I took the day off tomorrow to look after Y/N. I was typing untill--

"Hey,Haise."

I hear Ken's voice. I shiged.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"You've found out about it,right? Y/N's Narcolepsy." He said.

I nod slighly.

"Hey,i need a favor." He said.

"What?"

"Let me have my body back for a day."

"What--!?" I half shout at him.

"Come on. I want to see Y/N one last time." He replied.

"No way..." I quickly answer.

"C'mon just a day."

"How am i going to know that you're no taking over my body?" I asked him.

"I swear. Juat give me one last chance." He said.

I just believe him,somehow. I sigh in defeat. "Alright. Just a day." I said.

My vision blurred. He's taking over. I didn't really have to worry. I can leave Y/N to him,i guess.

Your POV

It was the next day. I had some rest to recover my injuries,also to recover from my Narcolepsy.

I stood up. I was feeling better after taking some rest. I walk to Haise's office to check on him. I open the door,only to see him lying on the floor.

"H-Haise...!?" I ran over to him.

I shook him a little, "Haise,wake up!" I said. His eyes slowly open. He looked at me. Somewhat different look than Haise would give me. But i feel familiar.

"It's nice to see you again,Y/N."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N : okay this is a bit shorter than usual. I'm trying to extend this book as long as possible but it seems that it will end by chapter 14 i think. Sad. (TAT) but i hope you enjoy the story.

Well see you guys all on chapter 13!! Bye!!

Vote/comment/share pls thx