Chapter One: the pure

About three years ago, I was about get in high school. To be honest, I wasn't that nervous, some friends of mine, some older than me, were waiting for me in my new school. One of them is Connor Salt. I never really talked much to him, but when we did, he was very cool. We just weren't that close. All of the girls, actually, think he's really hot. I can't agree.
I, also, can tell you about Lauren Winter. A very good friend of mine. She has green eyes and a perfect body. She's kind of shy, but she trusts me, and I trust her too. I would never hurt Lauren.
There's Michael Soul, my soul brother. And, also, Anna Young and Trisha Summers, my best friends. Of course there are another names, but these are the ones you have to remember.

I remember my mom dropped me at school, and, at the same time I was nervous, I was anxious. I wanted to see what was waiting for me, you know? I remember the first person I talked to was Lauren. Always so caring, such a friend! To be honest, every one was very cool to me. I met a lot of people, like Trisha. And got close to anothers, like Michael, Anna and, well, Connor.

I was playing everything cool, I used to see the good side of everything. I think that's why people used to think I was the Cutie and pure girl. Always do what her parents tell her to, she doesn't go to parties, she doesn't smoke or drink, never had sex, never even masturbated. The chubby one. Always the smart one. Well, anyone would think I would give someone a hard time.

On the first days of class, everything was being very nice to me. Actually, I was kind of popular, everyone knew my name, it was kind of scaring. I was nice to everyone. Just that.
I used to hang out with Trisha and Anna because we were on the same class room, we became inseparable. And at break time, I used to meet Michael and his best Friend Connor. Michael was always lovely to me, I was used to that, we were always very close, so was Connor. But the Connor part was strange, because we were never that close. He was always trying to catch my attention, always flirting in some way. I could tell he wanted to get along in that way, and it wouldn't be difficult for him, as soon as he is the popular guy who has been with, at least, all the girls at school, including Lauren. I just didn't feel confortable, why me? So, I always kept some distance. Poor me, I couldn't even think Connor would mess up my life the way he did.