Chapter 15- Confusion?

(A/N- don't play the video yet :3)

{Your POV}
I woke up, not remembering much of what happened yesterday. I was in Adam's guest bedroom. All I remember is. Wait, Ross is in the hospital. I cried really loud on accident. After a few seconds, Adam ran into my room. "Y/N... I'm here. It's okay. It's okay." He said, as he pulled me over into a big hug and not letting go. "No it's not Adam. Ross is in the hospital. And it's all my fault" I said, still in his arms and crying. "It's not your fault. It's James' fault. And trust me, he won't get away with it" Adam said, letting go very slowly. It went quiet for a few seconds. "What happened yesterday? Why am I at your house?" I asked Adam. "You blacked out in the offices. And you didn't wake up. But we didn't take you to a hospital because you just fainted because of what happened to Ross. Now let's go get some breakfast and then we can go visit him" Adam said, getting off the bed. "Okay" I said, doing the same thing.

~Time Skip to when you go see Ross~

Adam and I went to Ross' room. Max was already in there, looking like he was about to cry. I mean, they were best friends. Then he saw us. He went over to the door and opened it. "Hey guys" He said with a sad voice. (A/N- I guess you could call him Sad Max. I'm sorry, I had to xD). "Hey Max" We both said, waking in the room. Ross looked so hurt. He was all bruised up. I walked over to him and put my hand on his cheek. I then started crying and Adam & Max went over to comfort me. Sometimes, you can't always be strong. You just have to let it all out.

~Time Skip to the next day~

It was just Max and I left in the offices. I was about to leave when I saw Max walk over to me. "You leaving too?" He asked me. "Yeah, it's been a long day" I said, as we both walked out together. We were walking and talking for a bit until we got to my apartment building. "Y/N... I need to tell you something" He said, looking me strait in the eyes. "What is it Max?" I asked in confusion. He leaned towards me. And before I knew it, our lips touched. It was an odd feeling. We both pulled away at the same time. "I'm sorry Y/N, I just needed to do that. Please don't hate me for it." He said, and then walked away, leaving me confused as ever.

I walked into my apartment, trying to understand what just happened.
Did Max and I really just kiss?
Did I like it?
Do I like him?
All the thoughts were going through my head. The only thing I knew that could relax me was playing my guitar and singing. So I got it out and started singing and playing "Youth" by Daughter.

Shadows settle on the place, that you left.
Our minds are troubled by the emptiness.
Destroy the middle, it's a waste of time.
From the perfect start to the finish line.

And if you're still breathing, you're the lucky ones.
'Cause most of us are heaving through corrupted lungs.
Setting fire to our insides for fun
Collecting names of the lovers that went wrong
The lovers that went wrong.

We are the reckless,
We are the wild youth
Chasing visions of our futures
One day we'll reveal the truth
That one will die before he gets there.

And if you're still bleeding, you're the lucky ones.
'Cause most of our feelings, they are dead and they are gone.
We're setting fire to our insides for fun.
Collecting pictures from a flood that wrecked our home,
It was a flood that wrecked this home.

And you caused it,
And you caused it,
And you caused it

Well I've lost it all, I'm just a silhouette,
A lifeless face that you'll soon forget,
My eyes are damp from the words you left,
Ringing in my head, when you broke my chest.

And if you're in love, then you are the lucky one,
'Cause most of us are bitter over someone.
Setting fire to our insides for fun,
To distract our hearts from ever missing them.
But I'm forever missing him.

And you caused it,
And you caused it,
And you caused it

A/N- Hey guys! I'm sorry for leaving you guys on kind of a cliff hanger last chapter :3 So I tried to make this one kind of long I guess! So yeah, baii c: