Chapter One- Moving to Seattle

{Your POV}

I have missed my brother ever since I moved. So I decided to move to Seattle. "I can't believe I'm doing this" I thought. "I'm so excited to see Adam, Jin, and the rest of the gang". The plane finally landed and I put my earbuds and phone in my pocket. Once I got off, I was looking for Adam. I finally found him. It has been a year since I've seen him, but it felt like 10. "Y/N!" He yelled. "Adam!" I yelled back while he was picking me up, putting me in a bear hug. "I can't believe you're finally here! I've missed you so much!" He said putting me down. "I've missed you too!" I said, walking over to his car. "Lets go down to the office. I have a surprise to show you" He said with a smile.

~Magical time skip to when they get to the office~

{Ross' POV}
I was helping Alesa put up a banner that said 'Welcome to the crew Y/N!' "Hey Ross, do you think this looks good?" She said, going down the ladder. I nodded and said "Looks great!". I heard Adam walk in and then I saw this beautiful girl standing next to him. "Is that Adam's little sister?" I whispered to Alesa. "Yup. I wouldn't fall for her though, Ross. He is very overprotective" She whispered back. "Ugh, why does he have to be overprotective. She's so beautiful. What am I saying, I haven't even met her yet." I thought to myself.

{3rd POV}
Everyone in the office came into the room before Adam and Y/N did. Once Adam and Y/N walked in, everyone shouted "Welcome to the office Y/N!". "Oh my gosh, thank you so much!" Y/N said, waving to everyone. Adam went over to everyone and introduced Y/N to them. "These are the editors; Max, TimTim, and Jake." He said. "Hi Y/N" The three of them said. "This is Barney" He said walking over to him. "Hellos Y/N" Barney said. "And of course you remember Jin" Adam said. "Oh my god Y/N, I've missed you!!" Jin said, giving you a hug. Y/N blushed and said "I've missed you too!". After they hugged, Adam walked Y/N over to Alesa. "Ahh, Alesa! Baby Mason is so cute!" Y/N said looking down at Mason. "Well, you finally get to meet your nephew!" She said, giving Y/N a big side hug. Adam walked over to Ross and said "And last but not least, we have ROSSSSS". "N-nice to meet you" Ross said, blushing a little while looking at Y/N. "Nice to meet you too" Y/N said, smiling at Ross. "Well, we should all get back to recording and stuff. I'll show you your office Y/N, then you can get it all set up!" Adam said, walking over to Y/N's new office. "I can't wait to be working with you and everyone else!" Y/N said, smiling.

Sooo, I think I'm going to end the chapter here. Hope you guys liked it! I will be posting more soon c:
~Haleigh <3