Cute Harry Imagine For @abbbyyyaaa

Imagine...

Running your fingers through Harry's tousled curls as you lay in the grass on a bright day.

"Look, that cloud looks like a turtle." Harry points at the sky.

"It actually does." You laugh."I really do enjoy times like these." You add as Harry entwines fingers with you.

"Do you know how much I miss you when I'm on tour?" He asks. You don't answer. "I miss you lots. It's so not fair, why can't you miss university for a couple of days and attend some of the shows?" He asks.

"It's not just about university. It'll take ages for me to go to and from every other day. And it'll be tiring." You say. "By the end of it, you'll probably get sick of me." You chuckle.

"No I won't." He grumbled. You turn your attention from the sky to his face. "Stop staring at me." He whined.

"Stop staring at me." You mimicked, before sticking your tongue out. He sat up before sticking his tongue out.

"Look what I made you." He said changing the topic.

"What?" You ask before he brings out a daisy chain.

"Aww, that's really cute." You say, awestruck.

"Here, give me your wrist," he said, before you put your wrist forward. He tied it to your wrist.

"Did you make it?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said, smiling shyly.

"Aww, you're really cute," you say pinching his cheeks.

Hope u liked it x