chapter 2

A/N ; the picture is madison & here's some facts about her
- her full name is madison ann matthews but people just call her maddie. she was born august 20, 1996 so she is 19 years old currently. she lives in california. she has no siblings & only a mother. i would also like to mention that ashton is in 5 seconds of summer in this book and the other boys will be in it at a later time. okay now onto the book.

"Boy were you drooling," my best friend Bailee said with a smirk as we reached our lockers after final period.
"I was not," I countered. "My mouth was closed the whole time."
"Okay fine maybe not actual drooling, but trust me, you were."
I rolled my eyes as I shoved my english book in my locker, slamming it shut with a bang. (A/N ; I know they don't actually have lockers at colleges but bare with me lol) How come you don't have the hots for anyone so I can annoy the hell out of you?"
She let out a laugh. "You're asking why, yet you just answered you're own question, Mads."
I had to laugh myself at how dumb I sounded. "Well I'll catch up with you later, I have to talk to Mr. Irwin real quick."
"Ooh," she squealed, in a high pitched girly voice. "Whatever about? 'Oh Mr. Irwin, sexy Mr. Irwin,'" she began in a voice that sounded nothing like mine. I stared at her horrified as she began talking about me inside of him and it being the time of my life. Although I couldn't help but giggle and slightly blush a bit at the thought of it. Him and me. Me and him. Oh! Snap out of it! He would never feel the same about you even if you were the same age.
"Just don't have sex on the desk," she cautioned, straight faced.
I rolled my eyes and waved goodbye. "Yeah yeah, bye Bails."
I took in a deep breath as I neared his classroom. Adjusting my backpack on my shoulder, I gathered up the courage to open the door. Apparently I had done it quiet enough to where he didn't notice me. I cleared my throat softly.
He turned. "Oh, Madison!" He said with a heartwarming smile, sounding truly delighted to see me, causing me to melt. "Is there something you need?"
I snapped back to reality, mentally scolding myself for allowing my mind to run off like that. "Oh, yes, actually. I want to talk about my grade in your class."
He frowned. "Okay but you're passing with a solid C+ you know."
I nodded. "I know, my mom doesn't appreciate that much though."
"Ah, I see," he said, beginning to shuffle through some papers, until he pulled out what I was guessing was a page of mine. He scanned it over. "It seems you have most trouble in the beginning, you usually catch on by the middle, and finish strongly."
I felt a blush creep onto my cheeks. Wait! Why? It's not like he complimented you, he complimented your work. "Is there any way possible you could get me a tutor?" I questioned.
He scooted his chair closer to his computer, meaning closer to me. Why does my mind do this? Just because he does something doesn't mean it's for you. He breathes, doesn't he? But it's sure as hell not for you. Oh how I wished though...
"Madison?" He asked, staring at me through squinted eyes.
"Oh! Sorry I just zoned for a second there," I didn't totally lie. I just didn't happen to mention it was because of him.
He eyed me, apparently not filling believing me but he didn't pursue it, thank goodness.
"Well, it appears your friend Bailee is passing with a solid B, and then there's Brenna, you've all been in a group together, she even has an A-," he said, scrolling through his list of students. "Mr. Irwin, I would, uh, actually not like to be paired with a girl, if you don't mind." His eyes narrowed a bit. Apparently he didn't approve. "It's just that it's harder to focus with girls, we always end up talking, especially me and Bailee." I explained.
He nodded his head slowly. I wasn't sure if he understood or would comply but it was the truth. He probably thought I liked somebody and wanted to be paired with them but honestly I had eyes and feelings for no one but him.
"Okay, but I have to warn you if anything and I mean anything happens between the two of you, I will have no choice but to separate you both and place you with a different tutor. Understood?"
I nodded. "Yes, Mr. Irwin. Don't worry, nothing will happen.
"Good." He turned back to his computer. "Hm well it seems Logan Myers is doing the best, he's been passing with a solid A this whole semester. I think he would be your best option."
"Okay sounds good," I agreed. Logan was a player and while he was good looking I didn't see him that way nor would I ever so there would be no problem there plus he was very good in school.
"How about you two meet here everyday after class for an hour? Ten you can
decrease to a half an hour and even less after that until it is no longer needed."
"Sure." I stood up and grabbed my bag. "Thank you for taking the time to help me out, Mr. Irwin."
"No problem, Madison. It's always a pleasure to talk with you," he said it so truthfully. I couldn't help the blush that crept onto my cheeks. I bit back a smile and nodded.
Just as I was about to turn the doorknob, he said, rather sternly, "Don't let anything happen."
I turned back to look at him but he had already turned around and was sitting with his back to me at his desk. Unsure what to say, I left without another word.

A/N ; so it's a little past midnight where i am so happy New Year's Eve everyone! i will post another chapter before 2016 and then i will hopefully continue posting another one each day going forward.

VOTE
COMMENT
MESSAGE
IF YOU WANT ME TO READ ANY STORIES OF YOURS I'D LOVE TO JUST COMMENT OK ILYASM BYE 💖