everlasting Love

Do you believe in everlasting love ? A love which would last forever ? I do.

My name is Judy Moore and this story is about me. I have to tell you a little about my self of course. I'm judy as you already know since you're so intelligent and my best friend. Do you want to know about my age ? Hmmm not so fast. Friendship take time to last therefore from time to time, you will be able to find everything you want to know about me. For now, let's get cracking as my maths teacher would say.

He was with his bestfriends when my mum dropped me off school. You may be wandering who "he" is.  The "he" im talking about is the love of my life. 

They were both on his new red open top. Yes, his family was loaded. His dad worked in a bank and his mother was a professional doctor. On the other hand, My dad was a bank manager and my mum was a football coach. Not bad right ? I mean we weren't poor but I didn't show off at school or anything. 

I ignored the feeling of been with him as I walked calmly passed them. He was busy staring at me while he chat to his two talkative friends,Lucky and Sam.

"Someone is in-love!" Lucky, one of his friends chirped like a kid who saw his favorite sweet. Who was he talking to ? Me ? Oh don't be silly Judy. He was talking about someone else not me.  

"Lucky please, she can hear you so shut your big mouth". Lucky and Sam both laughed.  

"Josh, you're ridiculous, I can't believe you, what if you find your mate and she falls in love with you ?" Sam asked. Mate ? What is that ? 

Mate as in friendship or ? Who would fall in love ? Me or the one that they were talking about ? Either way, I wanted Josh to be mine not anyone else. His dark green eyes locked with my boring brown ones when he rotated his body around. I hurried to the cafe to meet my friends. I just didn't want to get into trouble. I wanted to be my self for the sake of my dad. Both our families were enemies so to make life easier, I had to stay away from a person I was so deeply  in love with . What can I do other than stay away ?   

Life isn't fair.

Calmly, I walked to my two best friends who were waiting for me. They both hugged me.  

"Omg you should have been here earlier to see Josh and his friends!" Beyonce chirped. My pulse rised and drop when she said his name. What was wrong with me ? There wasn't a single day where I didn't dream about Josh. He was absolutely marvelous. Stunning. He looked like a God. His rosy tempting lips alone left me melting away. His deep amazing green eyes were always telling me something. His athletic inviting body was aperising. I didn't know what he has done to deserve my love.

"Judy?" 

"What, oh I'm sorry, what happened?" I questioned, my eyes were busy scanning for Josh. My brain refused to take any other information except Josh. I chewed my bottom lips attendantly.  

"Are you alright, Judy?" 

"I'm perfectly fine, Beyonce, I replied quickly.  

"Anyway, they started dancing, loads of people were staring at them".  

"Oh great, so why were they dancing?" I asked.  

"Something about Josh winning next Saturday at the championship league, Beyonce replied. Her big brown eyes scanning the area as well. I wonder......

I knew she liked Lucky for a fact. She couldn't hide hers.

"Lucky is so cute, I just want to have my way with him, she dreamily said. I rolled my eyes. Sam giggled.  

"I can imagine him holding me in his arms and massaging my belly. I'm pregnant for him, he's so caring, she said. What the ...... 

"Wow come on Judy, we've got science", Sam said. I nodded and took my bag. I was next to him. Just great. I carefully slide my body onto my chair calmly. Mr Rock was late so we had to wait. Josh's perfume was making me dizzy. His dark black hair fell across his glamorous face carelessly; making him look tougher than he already looked. His rosy lips curved into a little unfriendly smile when I glanced at him. I smiled back. He was wearing a tight white T-shirt which revealed how muscly he was. It revealed his fine six pack. His rock like chest. At the bottom was a black skinny jeans. He was wearing one of the most expensive shoes as well.